Ha! Ha! Teh Darkstar just picked up 7 more pools.

That puts profits somewhere in the neighborhood of $40K for next summer, not counting parts/chemicals/repair labor that I’ll profit on. All 7 pools are with one property management company. THey have 35 pools, but only wanted to start me out with 7 so they dont have all their eggs in one basket and burn bridges with the other companies in town should for some reason I fuck things up. If all goes well, I’ll pick up the rest of them next season, to the tune of ~$150,000.

:eek4:

congrats!!

w00t!

let me know when i start!

i pee’d in your pool yaaaaay
http://www.animationmagazine.net/images/articles/crank_yankers_150.gif

Awesome! Good luck!!!

frickin sweet… you’d never think being a pool boy pays off. congrats!

thats awesome, congrats man!

dont fuck it up and invite lil kim over

nice,hope u handle it well!

congrats. so with all this dough is there a project car in the works?

so… now that I’m all like…rich and successful… :naughty:

:love:

Congrats. You’ll be hiring a crew pretty soon!

and then that 40k profit for next summer will be 18k. :kekegay:

very cool darkstar, I hope everything goes well. :love: :cuddle:

congrats

Congrats!

Hopefully you’re main competitor, HybridDSM, doesn’t copy your pool management techniques and clientele like he did your post in the hotties section. :rofl:

congrats darkstar

profits calculated after labor. The lady at the property mgmt company I dealt with today did me some big favors. First, she informed me of the existance of the DCMA (Delmarva Condominium Managers Association), ov which she is the Vice President. Secondly, it just so happened that they were having their montly meeting today, so she invited me as her guest, paid for my lunch, and introduced me to several other people that showed monumental interest in the company. Once I join, I’ll get access to their mailing list, which includes just about every Home/Condo Owners Association in Ocean City so I can stop pissing away money with the print advertising I’m doing and go right to the source with a direct mail campaign. She told me that I started the absolute PERFECT business at the PERFECT time, and that I cant even comprehend how much potential it has. People were fucking FAWNING over me at the meeting, including the mayor of Ocean City. It was a PERFECT FUCKING DAY. I’m just in awe. :bowdown:

I’m setting a 30 pool limit for the first year. ~$5k profit per pool (not including the labor I’ll have to pay cause I’ll probably need at least 2 employees) = $150,000 for next summer. Holy fucking baby jesus.

There’s ~200 pools in Worcester County that use pool management companies. If over the next few years I can manage to pull 50% of the market share (~100 pools), we’re looking in the neighborhood of $400,000-$500,000 annual profit. This all assuming I dont fuck everything up.

Not bad for a pool boy. :kekegay:

Ill move to OC tomorrow, where can i get an application?