Pretty sure I got my first client today! woot!

went over and talked to the GM of the Comfort Suites right next to my hotel. I know she had a lot of problems with her pool and staff last year (she was constantly calling me to ask to borrow guards) so I went over and pitched her my company. She was extremely receptive and I’m pretty sure Im gonna have her down for summerization/winterization and to provide the lifeguards. She just so happens to have like 3 certified pool operators on staff so I wont be able to nail her on that. Either way, if I can seal the deal that should be enough cash in my pocket to cover all my start up expenses as well as give me a nice little safety net.

go me!

one down, hopefully about 5-10 more to go.

fag

fuck your couch

Did you register at least as a sole-proprietorship yet? You need to do that first before you have any clients or anything.

I recommend registering as a corporation… that way if you go under, all the debt and stuff isn’t on your head.

INCORPORATE IN NEVADA!

if listening to conservative talk radio has taught me anything, it’s that.

Yea, go as either an Incoporation or LLC

my lawyer and accountant looked over my business plans/number of employees/length of employment/contract obligations and we’re gonna structure it as an S Corporation.

yeah hurry up and register so I can complain to the BBB and advise them you are a fuck stick :finger:

let me know when ur doing it so I can do it whenb u hang up :burnout:

there are numerous people in this thread that need to lick my taint. I wont name names, but I’m talking about Mike and Sam.

ahaha

My father in law did his business as an S corp also.

Good luck, hope it works out for you.

good luck your business venture sounds pretty promising.

wow it looks like you got your ducks in a row here, hey man good luck with this it would be sweet to see somebody make some cash with a start up idea

shit son, im gonna be making even more money than Whitey does off of Pittspeed. have you SEEN his Porsches yet?

millionare status big ballin pimp juice and shit