advertisement. whadda ya think?

http://www.wtfhost.com//files/271/advertisemen%2013x8.JPG

looks good, where are you posting it?

are you starting your own business or is this part of the whole hotel thing

dude, you should start a pool cleaning service hosted by women in bikinis and a seperate one by young hot males - the business would just FLOW in!

local newspapers.

already started the business. last november.

ok. looking for a job? :naughty:

part time on the weekends? got a pool i could get started in? :wink:

no, but I have a shovel and a back yard.

:rofl: :rofl:

looks good mike
clean simple and effective

Looks good.

I like it

Needs a bigger phone number. Print quality in newspapers is always shittier than what you’re going to design in Adobe/Quark/Print Shop.

Typically, they are going to be aware that you are accepting new clients for the season. You’re stating the obvious. I would think it would be better to move phone number to a central location in the ad and then put the statement about your clients lower on the ad. In an ad where you aren’t running specials or describing your quality/abilities, you’re phone number should be the central idea.

Just a couple ideas. Hope you don’t take me as being an ass, b/c I’m not trying to be. Just trying to help.

edit - Also, try and maybe come up with a catch line or a motto for the company. Something that will allow prospective clients to remember you and something that will give you a little differentiation from the other pool management companies.

i agree,but aint u been cleaning poles since u were 7?

no no no, its swallow swords. not clean poles :naughty:

Looks good Mikey… Although I would probably also mention something about how good your mothers semen removal tactics are. And maybe even how much she likes to be my human toilet paper.

she is good. I mean, no woman besides her has ever been able to get any semen out of you. Thats talent right there.

eh… every company down here has some cheesy lame as fuck catch phrase. I refuse to engage in such faggotry. The idea about the phone number isnt bad though.