halp diagnose an issue. vw guys chime in

sell mine for what i owe and u got a deal

if i could get someone to buy yours, wouldnt logic say “sell mine to them” :thumbup

You are a doll:hug

um not if they werent looking to spend what u are asking.

:Idiots

oh yeah, what am i asking hmmm :wierd

i would think at least 10

I think he’s mentioned upwards of like 15k before but idk anymore.

I would love an R32 for a daily.

still too much.

hmmm 15 isnt bad, thats about 6k more than the Jetta we just bought. Maybe when I pay off my Scion ill look into a R32

there isnt any close for cheap unless they are whoped. most are around 18-20k still. think i saw like 2 for 15k on the west coast.

yeah thats what i figured. 20k is more than I want to spend right now. when they get around 15, ill buy one.

in and around there.

if i really tried to push a sale, maybe id get 12 or something. but im not trying to sell it, especially not around here. if it sells, it best be leaving NYS.

yah i almost bought an .:R last summer from langan. They wanted 23k but it was worth every penny. 100% mint, local cava guy ended up getting it.

whether you like vw’s or not the r32 would be a huge upgrade over the scion.

depends on what you call an upgrade. a VW wont get 36mpg, nor will it go 150k with 0 issues

i get 53mpg, have 151000 miles and have NO issues and its a vw

it sure will get 36mpg if its the right model… hell my mk2 with an obd1 vr swap got over 32mpg on the highway, at 80mph.

Instantly thought of this guy:

ive had 6 vws, i dont want a MKII anymore, they are getting too old. All I drove was VWs when i was younger, until i started selling cars, then my last 2 cars have been toyotas. I havent had to fix a car for the last 6-7 years, its been nice. The 6 VWs I had, i was fixing a car every week. Not to mention the 03 GLI i just bought needing a wheel bearing already. I used to be all about VWs when I was younger, thats why i got this…