have you ever..............

umm and sullys dad is a cop too haha and sister and brother … haha

Nah sullys girl was just a tad…well we wont get into it

hahah …oh boy

Sullys girl seemed dec…what was wrong with her? Or was i that drunk?

Even girls have these moments so don’t feel TOO bad…

I’ve had my share… :banghead :banghead :banghead

your lifemate Sean doesnt count.

YES!.. I got really drunk the night I decided to start dating this girl and told her over the phone we could date and then moments later banged a TOTAL skeeze

Almost. A few years ago I was at a bar in Central Bridge and was hammered and started making out with a girl that I later realized was really busted. They had a wet t shirt contest that night at the bar and she was in it and I felt her tits a bunch of times but I stopped myself from going any further.

A friend of a friend that went to the bar with me and my friend got head from her in the bathroom before we left for the night.

Bitch was busted looking.

I agree to this topic, regret it and wont man up to what happend…

Ron you are a god !!!

The girl I agreed to date knew the next day.

We still dated and were mad happy for 8 months but she’d bring that shit up everytime she was pissed at me.

On a side note I’m to plassy* to receive head from a bitch in a bar

*plassy- When you at classy but really you are the most out spoken possibly insulting person who lacks class in the world. Kind like a fake leather couch…real leather would be classy…fake leather is plassy

:rofl just about every girl in central bridge is beat, schoharie county FTMFL

Date no, sleep with yes. Didnt know she was your ex until after. O and BTW shes a nice grl I dont know what on earth she saw in you. :eek2

why are you fucking telling people? it was our secret…

:gay2 :gay

There was always a few hot ones at the bar due to it being somewhat close to SUNY Cobleskill.

Maybe she was after his money?

nope

Yeaup…

Haha.

yea bro, i didnt realize until the day after when i saw her pic and was like uhhhhhhh she didnt look like that the other night lol

Haha, yeaaa…It was fun, but not an experience I’ll be repeating. The random drunk hookup ain’t my style.