help with overpriced rims

so i email a canadian authorized dealer about these rims yesterday http://www.jic-magic.com/ViewProduct.aspx?ProductID=81
this is what they replied back to me about the offset. What do you guys think? (97 s14)

“John
+15 or +30mm will both work on the car. +15 being more aggressive and may required fender rolling and negative camber. 17x9.0” (Silver) - $430 cad plus taxes each17x9.0" (Chrome) - $480 cad plus taxes each We do not stock these and will need a min. deposit before ordering. Thanks,David Yu604.278.4339dave@garagefive.netwww.garagefive.net "

for the same rims at vivid racing it is supstantualy cheaper but im worried about border costs.
http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/jic-jforce-07-c-4542_5160_5773.html

Ask Samson(GB-Tires) on the boards if he can get it for you.

Dude, just buy a set of rims from Canadian Tire or get some ROTA wheels.

Those rims are hard to come by…how much were you expecting him to sell them for? $150 each?

well he isnt even close the price buy vivid racing,

$1800 plus tax for rare chrome rims…

I don’t see anything wrong there…

but look at the price from vivid racing

im just wondering about the border crossing prices if i get them from the states

But he isn’t willing to pay that much for it.

Btw, can anyone find me a real Rolex watch for $50? I don’t wanna pay $2000 for it.

if one place is selling them for quite a bit cheaper why whould you not get them from there?

They aren’t overpriced. Your just poor.

Welcome to reality.

true…

meh i guess ill just get them from vivid racing, i want to support canadian companys but my broke ass wont let me then

LOL^

I know plenty of place, maybe some member on here, can get you almost real Rolex for $50 :wink:

Mark, I can get you a Rolox for $50.

If you order those rims from vivid racing, shipping and customs will probably end up making it cost the same as getting them here. Not to mention the Canadian dollar is weak right now.

ya thats what i was wondering about

Wtf? Rolox? I want a real Rolex guys.

ya thats what i was wondering about, total price from vivid is 1108.80

How about a Rollex?