Hi everybody!

i know food, :stuck_out_tongue:

I have open times for this weekend and the following week if anyone needs something fixed. CALL NOW!!! Operators are standing by!!!11!!

almost time for an oil change / handjob / free lunch…

:ohyeah:

PM sent

Matt…stop lurking this thread…i see you down there!

Fuck you, you Fggt thought there might have been noods of don here…

Those are in the “all that is man” thread.

:tif:

don’t wave that thumb at me, or stupid wonch

Do you need something fixed?

Open appointments for this week. Maintenance performed, car pickup service while you are at work available as well.

Open times for the rest of the week and weekend. Except for saturday until 1pm.

I work on everything, domestic, asian ,german, space shuttles, radio flyers, pancakes, kites

Maintenance, repair whatever you need.

OOO thread. Wheel bearing on 2002 M3, and Clutch Kit (Click here), Adjust the valves (they shouldn’t be out… but its an item on the Inspection 2 might as well do it right) and replace brake line, pads, and fluid(going to stainless and upgrade pads)

Its not a right away thing, I just would like it done before the winter kind of thing. All Parts I will provide, I just need installation. PM quote me if you would like. Thanks

PMed

Don, Thanks for taking care of my Jeep.

I might have a 01 Grand Cherokee with a blown motor, wanna take it on? Rebuild my old long block, swap it in??? What do ya say?

if you are serious, pm me and i might not consider shooting myself in the face…but srsly just pm me

I need some work done on my purple neon DD.

Pm sent!

i need some work done on my explorer. wanna do a tranny flush?

pm sent

I didn’t see a number in this thread.

I’ll send a PM.

Call me tomorrow, preferrably sometime before noon, but after 730. A friend of mine has an oil leak he needs looked at/fixed.
901-1081