Cheap professional Grade Work. NIAGARA

Welding, fabricating, mechanical and performance upgrades. I live in buffalo and go to school in London. I am going for mechanical engineering and am in my last year, so short of having my degree stating it, i have engineering experience. I do top notch work and am respectful of potential customers. I will be able to do any jobs you may need for far less the regular shop rates. So any job big or small let me know and we can work out a deal. I have access to performance parts, oem parts and after market stuff. I have built and raced two drag cars that run 10.40’s(my mustang) and 9.20’s(my dads monza) like i said i do professional grade work at a fraction of the cost just to offset school debts. Let me know what you have and you will not be disappointed. If you have tools an facilities i will come to you and i also have a full service shop (fathers) i can work out of as well with a lift and all the tools ill ever need. Thanks for your time and please don’t post unless your contributing to the thread in a POSITIVE way.

hourly rate?

to be decided based on intesity of job, rust resto is alot harder than changing a balljoint or installing a stb let me know what the job is and we will talk about price. as this is a side job help out a pal type thing i dont really have a decided hourly rate i hope you can undestand my reasoning. thanks for your time

i will personally put my name on the line for steve. he is a top notch guy and knows his stuff! i would trust him to work on any of my cars and will be getting work done by him on my skyline in the future. steve has done work for me in the past and things turned out great.

i have personally seen first hand his capabiltiies and the cars he has worked on and built along with his old man (who is also a great guy to deal with)

Post pics of your work… I’ve noticed a few people are trying to offer similar services but no one is willing to post up pics of their own work.

I will get pics this weekend for sure, i just thought id offer it out there as i have nothing to do really on weekends and all 240s have some rust somewhere. thank you for the idea. ill get them up this weekend

Hey guys i have a small computer problem, i cant get the pics up. i will get them up asap. sorry for any inconvinience

how much would you charge an hour for front frame rail repair, and a bit of floor by the gas pedal?

pm me