HID's

that is all…

nice try princess but that post was made before u posted a pic of the integra , but nice try

that is all…

I agree with Solarian. He’s 100% right. I also agree with Hector.

And it’s true. People who want HID’s want it for the look.

Look at Ryan’s (JDMPanda) group buy thread. Notice how almost everyone wants 6000k lights, and from the first one, people even wanted 8000k and above.

Fucking ricers.

In this case, people need HID’s for their 240s because they want to look cool at tim horton meets.

I just want Hid’s so people get the fuck out out my way. Retro-fitted or not i dont fucking care. Lighting is lighting to me. Retro-fited so it looks proper? or shitty Hid’s so people fucking move out of my way? Shitty Hid’s win for me and my cause.

Someone please ban this guy.

lol like how you got banned for wanting to consume my dog? :smiley:

Check and Mate.

Shitty Hid kits are basically the equivalent of a an annoying loud fart can exhaust.
Some people like them, some people hate them.

Shitty or non-shitty, Ninja has the only reason I can totally agree on. That and his dog is named Hachi, which is so awesome to you if you’ve watched the anime Nana.
HID’s are reaaaly reaally good at making people get the fuck out of your way. And as Andrew, Phil, Will, Angelica and Dan (I don’t think anyone else has ever ridden with me) can attest, I drive like an absolute maniac, and love it when people get out of my way.

Whats wrong with 6000k lights their not blue at all and alot of cars come stock with 6000k. I dont know what you guys mean by all this retro fitting and crap, but i put Ryans (JDMPanda) 6000k’s in 180sx h4 housing which is stock and shoved my bulbs in adjusted the screw that controls the position light is directed and it looks perfectly fine bright as hell but not blinding mind you its also adjusted to point as low as possible.

In my experience (H4 housings), whether or not the bulb is shielded is really the key. With properly shielded bulbs it’s doable, there is virtually no glare in a properly shielded & aimed setup but it’s not “perfect” - and of course projectors are superior and typically have the desired flawless cutoff and probably spread the light out a little better.

Just don’t roll with an unshielded H4 HID kit, you and other drivers will hate it.

Name one.
They all run 4300k. 6000k is blue, 4300k is white.
http://www.venturelighting.com/TechCenter/Lamps/Color%20Temp%20Chart.jpg

I like coming across drivers like you - I always let them know how I feel about blinding lights, regardless of HIDs or not.

Made a mistake they do come in 4300k i dunno why I was thinking that but anyways 6000k is not really blue I dont agree with that chart. My 6000k are not blue at all only when turning on once their fully charged their white but bright white.

i want hids so i can see the road. plus i have pos lights now