H.I.D's on fastback??

is it possible??? jus wondering

yes

You’ll need an H4 conversion first, then an H4 HID kit - and make sure to get shielded bulbs, ideally 4300-6000K.

thanks thats what i wanted to know

No problem! :slight_smile:

Now all you need is to find a place to get good quality kits at a great price…mmmmm…

lol but your all the way in montreal

Shipping is cheap buddy! It’s like 10-15$!

it not the price lol its the fact that im never home either at school or work

I’m not sure I know why that is a problem?

lol because of shipping id never be home to recieve it (on my own) but eh if its available at the end of april beginning of may (school finishes) ill grab one

Has anyone actually seen HID projectors on an s13? No one makes an official kit.

I only saw one once on hidplanet.com and it’s in some old old archived threads, all custom.

I dunno how shitty these are, but I’m ganna use them on my S13 when I install my HID kit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/D-89-94-NISSAN-240SX-S13-PROJECTOR-HEADLIGHTS-91-92-93_W0QQitemZ250093501712QQcategoryZ33710QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Can you also use the Bosch H4 conversion kit too?

Of course, it’s said to be the best, but I’m to poor for that! lol

i heard someone once say they bought a Bosch H4 housing kit at crappy tire for $100. i havnt been there forever, so next time someone is at crappy tire wanna check that out for everyone’s sake?

They still carry them.

In my case I got the last set, and they were in the fog/driving lights section in Automotive.

$92.99 I think.

serioiusly?
good quality?

nice…how long is your gb going for?

my friend has the same ebay conversion kit, it works alright but it cracked and a hole appeared after a small rock hit it the second day using them. i’m not sure if its bad quality or just bad luck. the one that isn’t cracked is good, i think i’m going to try them if i have a headlight burn out, maybe a set of HIDs if i’m feeling fancy.