H.I.D's on fastback??

^^^ the ebay h4 conversion is quite cheap, i knew had them on his car with some piaa and they were quite blinding. you don’t get a precise cut off on those ebay projectors. if you want good projectors, go on torontoaccords.com, there is a guy name rich, that sell a lot of tsx, bmw, s2k projectors. just grab those and retro them into those ebay housing :stuck_out_tongue: or save up and grab bosch and retro projectors into them. do it right the first time.

If all goes well I should put the order through by the end of the week, if you want in PM me, it’s a great deal (amazing price for high quality kits), you don’t want to pass this up!

Hopefully it was bad luck. lol btw, if you’re feeling fancy, get in on my GB! lol

Well let’s see…15$ for an eBay conversion…or 300$+ for a retrofit…mmmm fuck that shit.:stuck_out_tongue:

yeah i was looking at that thread. if i do decide to get them it won’t be in time for this group buy, so if you’re doing it again then i may be in, seems like a pretty good price.

I hope you get a ticket for blinding everyone on the road, ricer.

I’ll get a ticket for my exhaust before I get anything for my HIDs.

hey guys…just wonderin…for HIDs on the car, dont u just need the kit? and relay wire?

for my civic, i have an H4 kit on there, it came with two ballasts, two bulbs, mounting plates, and he gave me a relay harness…the harness didnt work so i just wired it into the stock wires…i’m gonna re-wire it to get power directly from the battery since i heard the wires could fry since they werent designed for HIDs, that initial surge that comes when you turn them on…

but yea…for the 240sx shouldnt it be the same? just get a kit and hook it up? what is this “HID conversion kit” or housings? do u mean projectors n different housings to reduce glare and get that cut off line? or are some special housings REQUIRED to hook up an HID kit?

Will you get a ticket for clogging the shit outta this thread with your HID GB shit.
I dont come in here posting up in other ppl’s threads stating how i can beat your HID price by over $20, Free shipping anyone?

agh, ignore my previous post up there, at the time I just recently bought the 240 n didnt realize that it was a sealed beam…anyway i plan to get an h4 conversion off ebay from the link posted up there somewhere…has anybody personally used these? are they ok? cuz my current headlights are ass…cant see much lol…my civic has HIDs on it, H4, so i plan to use those with the H4 conversion kit…get much much better visuals in my civic…

eh i’ll order an H4 conversion kit off ebay, from the same seller as the link above, with the projectors in them…n i’ll letu know how things go lol i’m pretty sure there ar elots of ppl wondering this out there haha…

ok before i go ahead and order the h4 conversion kit off ebay, I’ve been reasearching…searching and searching…cant find ANY pics on how these look…now people are all sayin “dont, it’s crap, blah blah blah”…

is it because of the glare? other than that, is the light output brighter with normal H4 bulbs? that is what I want, just a bit more output than my stock sealed beams(which is crap)…I also have an H4 HID kit from my civic and was planning to use it with the H4 conversion kit…besides the glare problem, any other problems? lol…
does anyone have pics of this done to their car? I plan to get the projector H4 conversion kit if that makes any difference…