Hockey fans. (( all star game ))

ive been hearing similar things as well but i believe they will stay rumors.Jokinen maybe ,but staal?eh i doubt theyll give him up

yea, with injuries and people getting excused, there are some big names missing…but at the same time i wouldn’t say they are nobody’s. watch some hockey and you’ll know who these guys are geesh. also the fans are the ones who are voting all of these players in, so if anything you should be mad at the fans :stuck_out_tongue:

o shit thats right. i forgot all about that. But there still is many other players aside from him that deserve to be there over others.

fans only vote the starters though not the whole team.

Chris Osgood played terrible, he got killed in the youngsters game and killed in the all star game.

:clap: +1 for the east

yeah, i agree he looked awful

im not complaining but i didnt exspect staal to get the mcd’s mvp

that was one of the better all-star games that i have watched, the last 10 min was nice

What a joke of a vehicle to give a NHL star. What is Staal gonna do with a Dodge Journey?? Certainly won’t drive it. It worse then the Nitro they gave Danny last year. I understand the game is sponsored by Dodge but why not give away something they might keep like a Viper or SRT-10 Ram???

cause joe public won’t buy be buying a viper.

3rd period had some intensity to it.

haha every point campbell got I felt exactly like I did with briere last year
“Upf, there goes his price tag up another half mil”

i thought the game itself was pretty exciting. nash or ovecheckin should have gotten MVP

missed the last 3 minutes thanks to time warner and and internet was out argggg

:word:

shitty

where were you guys that you couldnt watch it on tv? or are you saying cable was out too

i have time warner and i didnt loose tv or internet… must of just been some areas

both cable and interweb were out most of west seneca

FUCKING TIME WARNER!!!

who won? east?

who were the MVPs?

staal was mvp, east won

and if u wanna watch it again its on now

my tv didnt go out

The all star game is so far removed from anything that resembles real hockey I don’t even bother watching it.