Hockey fans. (( all star game ))

Anyone else really disappointed by the all star rosters this year? I understand some stars chose to sit out but passing up on guys like Dany Heatley and Evgeni Malkin (( added b/c crosby was injured…did not orginally make the team )) is rediculous. Heatley is a back to back 50 goal scorer and on pace to possibly do it again. Malkin is the reigning Calder trophy winner. These are guys fans want to see in these games not unknown players like Duncan Keith who should not have made it over teamate Pat Kane who is a almost a shoe in for rookie of the year. Also the goaltending is horrible. I realize Luongo and Broduer would have changed that but how can u pass up on guys like Henrik Lundqvist And Pascal Leclaire. Leclaire is the league leader in shutouts and Lundqvist has been one of the top goalies for the past 2 years. Also how do you not bring back the MVP of the last all star game Danny Briere? Its not even like hes having a bad year. He definately deserves to be there over many players there. Now i do realize the league is trying to get atleast one player from every team and thats fine, but then they wonder why ratings are down and no1 wants to watch. Thats because big name players and exciting players are not in the game which draws fans away from the game. Personally i dont think i have ever seen a more boring all star skills competition ever. It was so poorly put together and took forever to set up events. Im hoping the game itself today will be much more exciting and worth watching. Best part of the skills comp was Kaberle going 4/4 and a total of 8/9 in the accuracy and Chara hitting a 103 mph slap shot. The rest was just painful to watch. Feel free to put in your input.

End rant.

yea way too many players should be out there instead of some of the nobodies that are. Did anyone else catch alfredsons 1/9 on the target practice LOL

what channel is the all star game on?

71 in west seneca - which is versus

Its a joke !! Dont get me wrong I like watching the game but the Process is Totally Flawed. Must suck as a player deserving to be there and not getting the NOD. Now I guess my biggest gripe on this years Voting was Scott Niedermayer is playing after Vacationing the first half of the season when a more deserving Brian Rafalski sits it out. I agree Scott Niedermayer is an Elite defenseman and has won every award under the SUN more accomplished than even Gretzky from JR hocky up and will sell more Jerseys than Rafalski but its the Name.

its also on 16 (cbc)

They should have the allstar game at the end of the season, after the cup.

if your that disappointed in the roster then you should spend all day voting for your favorite at nhl.com before the allstar game. you do know that fans voted for the lineups right?

who the fuck are some of these dudes, jesus fuck

i hate vs. they suckkkk!

GO EAST

wooo Campbell got an assist

those complainint about versus;

watch it on cbc!

what is up with the cameras? versus is insanely bright and CBC is dark

Campbell with a goal

not in hd, so i gotta suck it up

+1 for campbell with a assist and a goal to bad he wont be on our team next year

hope hes not on our team next season. he frees up cap so we can sign Hossa

Fans only vote the starters. The rest is picked by coaches and GM’s i believe. Its not the starters i disapprove of. I think the starters are deserving and fan favorites (obviously). Its more of the rest of the roster i dont like. Chris Osgood is also proving to be a waste. Got lit up last night and in his period tonight. Only reason his stats are so good is b/c of the god like team in front of him. I think they give up what like 15 shots against a game? if that. But his stats alone are impressive so i understand why hes there but i dont think he shoulda been there over some other goalies in the west.

sabres sign a big name player? haha doubt it. Odds are we lose campbell and sign some unknown player or another 50 year old defenseman.

we need to get rid of kalinnin…bad.

heard something on wgrz about sabres getting olli jokinen and sending campbell and draft picks to pitsburgh and pitsburgh sending staal and picks to florida in a 3 team trade.

Heatley has a seperated shoulder and thats probably why he wasn’t put on the team