Dear Steve Montador...

…fuck you, you’re a fucking piece of shit hockey player.

I usually don’t get too fired up about hockey games, and I normally would post something like this in the regular Sabres thread, but this guy has been an abomination since Christmas time. Not only has he been a terrible hockey player, giving the puck away and getting stuck behind the opponents net every single game, but he has single handedly lost at least 4-5 games. Like, by himself.

He’s a fucking time bomb out there, it’s like a waiting game with him to see how long it is before he either:

A.) Coughs the puck up to a player with a wide open scoring chance in front of our own net.

or

B.) Is trying to pinch in, behind the opposing goal mind you, while he leaves his D partner (Lydman) out to dry for an odd man rush.

Get this fool off this team. Trade. Waive. Kidnap. Injure. Please, go away Montador.

Agreed

I honestly liked montador to begin with but he really has been fucking up.

lol. I liked montador alot at the beginning of the season , he moved the puck, hit decent and didnt seem to take any shit from another player. Now he never hits,has 5000 give aways a game, never fights and makes game deciding mistakes all the time now. hes gotta get it together or beat it

If I had a dollar for every person I saw on FB complaining about Montador tonight, I’d be fucking rich. That said, what the fuck.

Oh come on dawn, you only have 3 friends on facebook… n one of em is me… and i dont watch hockey
You would only have 2bucks

He does suck.

Almost as bad as Butler.

Who is almost as bad as Rivet.

Really could Paetsch, Sekera, or even Webber do any worse??

Add 1072 to that. Although I suppose I still wouldn’t be rich. But I’d have some money to blow on hookers and coke.

make the world a better place, punch steve montador in the face!

Yeah, that loss made me want to puppypunt

someone called in WGR to say that it seemed that 3 tone horn that randomly goes on at Carolina games startled him lol

Montador sucks, Rivet Sucks, maybe we can trade them for a case of beer or something?

there’s a lot of issues with the sabres roster

glad no one got traded

What?! Half of the team should be traded! They are over paid and under achieving!

Yet…