HOT or NOT

hey you guys might know of the new Chevy Malibu you know the commercials
the “car you cant ignore”

tell me if you think it is hot or not.
my friend HATES it.

http://www.chevrolet.com/malibu/

I loved the car until I saw the back end. It looks identical to a Buick Lucerne from the back.

i know they are trying to copy cadalaic sooo much

i don’t even like Chevy’s
lol

1. stop double posting
  2. its not copying if its one of their models from the same company
  3. cadillac
  4. hot

ya ok
nice signatue

ug…

Brian

i love it, better than any car EVER

But I’m a little biased

my friend hates it

I think it’s another bland offering for chevy. Does nothing for me. I find it even more amusing that the car the person runs into in the commercial is a rebadged older Malibu (it’s the Daihatsu or Hyaundai equivilent.)

ya you have a point there

I like Malibu from 30 years ago.

I’ll pass on this one though.

I might pick up the Malibu Hybrid once its out as a DD

meh. i think its better than the model it is replacing for sure, but otherwise, it doesn’t do anything for me.

it’s decent for what it is. but I would never own one…nore would I own a camry,accord,tarus ect.
If I was going to buy a economy family sedan i’d buy a jetta or somethin euro. they have so much more soul

I thought it was funny the hybrid is only 2mpg better then the base… in both highway and city…

but over all not a big fan of it… it looks like a impala

meh

its like an Impala crashed into a Fusion

Stylewise, no, does nothing for me. But its a big step for the General. This car is going to play ball.

Most sub-30K sedans are not what I would consider “hot?”

:barf:

I really have been let down by gm lately, but I test drove a v6, and amazingly its powerful! Chirped the tires into 2nd. and it did a 100 foot burn out! Love the paddle shifters 2! I would rock 1.