how do i break up with a psycho g/f????

she wont, shes antisocial, i forgot to mention that. she does not go out, never drinks, hates everyone/has no one to hang out with other than me, so when im not available for her entertainment she gets mad at me cause “its a waste of her day”. plus shes so damn infactuated with me its insane. like i could probably tell her shes a dumb bitch and shes fat and ugly and shed still reply with “i love you”

Say “I want to break up. I dont think things are working out and I just have no feelings for you anymore.”

Then, the easiest part: Never answer her calls/txt messages no matter how many she sends.

Finicio.

if all else fails i guess ill have to get some hot slutty bitch to take a pic with her all over me and me with a huge smile on my face, and then post it blatenly on my MYspace.

does she have myspace?

server’s down

ib4some1postshermyspace

yeah myspace has been all kinds of fucked up. lol, earlier i was so sure tonight would be the end i deleted all the pictures of her and i, removed any mention of her existance, but then when i went to delete her from my friends it wouldnt let me, so i just pulled her outta my top 8. im trying to set my profile to edit mode so when she goes to summerschool tomarrow she doesnt see it and immediatly call screaming and "WTF"ing

ya it’s been down for a while, If you honestly want it to end that bad I’m sure we could help you think of a harmless way to do it.

The thing is, do you want to be friends after? Or do you just want her completely out of your life?
that will make a huge differance in this.

o yeah, please dont post her myspace, and dont hassle her, i want it to be all me and not like “you werent big enough to tell me yourself so you sent all your friends to make me feel like a fool” i dont want to ruin her life, just get her out of mine

haha

looks like your breakup is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon, bro

break up the cup doggy

EDIT: dirty, you don’t wanna get the HRK involved unless you are ready for some extreme carnage

no seriously

say his name 2x more and see if your house doesn’t burn down

im trying to think of a god joke about drving a focus but i just cant squeeze one. your car is just to ba to talk shit abou tlol. umm maybe get HRK to freek her out somehow? i dunno.

Do what I did… Make plans to hang out with her at a certain time… Don’t show up at said time… When she finally calls you tell her that you are breaking up with her… Don’t get into a conversation, just say what needs to be said ASAP. Ignore her phone calls for the rest of the night/day/week… Eventually someone will talk some sense into her and she will stop calling…

no friends afterwards, cause i plan on manwhoring immediatly following the breakup. im going to go out and man slut myself at every party i go to and try to lay as many bitches as i can, cause im a 20yr old dude that has not played the single life in 5yrs.

ahahhahahha, i should have him send her a pic of “the brain” with a filthy grin on his face and the stereotypical smoke hangin from his mouth

dont be fireinds. if you still want tio be friends then u will never be able to break up with her. to do this the best way, you want to just end it.

problem here is, she still has not gone for her liscence. so anything involving me and her hanging out = me driving us all over, and her calling the fuck out of my phone if im 5mins late, as she does already

Just start drinking heavily and beating her, eventually she’ll have enough…I think.

j/k :stuck_out_tongue:
Just blurt out some shit how you don’t have interest in a relationship anymore…“it’s not just you, I don’t want a relationship with anybody right now.” etc etc that way you’re not dumping too much blame on her therefor minimizing the possibility of her stalking your ass for the next god knows how long.

this is in no way, shape or form morally right, but heres what i did to a girl that wouldnt leave me alone, we were dating for 3 years and i got her to hate me so much that she wouldnt even send me an IM for 2 years:

i put everything she ever gave me in a fucillo huge box and put it in my backyard with a can of lighter fluid and some matches, then i went and picked her up and brought her over then made her watch me burn the shit. after she started crying she went and sat in my car till i put the fire out and drove her home. upon dropping her off i casually said ‘‘so are we going out for dinner tonight?’’

just curious as to what she looked like that was all, if you don’t wana be friends just say look theres no other way to put this. I’m sick of your fucking over obsessive pathetic bullshit, your always all up in my shit. I can’t handle this, get out of my life.

Only thing that worries me, are chances are if she is “anti-social” hopefully she won’t fall into some sort of depression when she all of a sudden now doesn’t even have you to hangout with her.

Just tell her you met someone else.
thats how my last relationshit ended.
because i did.