How is Fiamma Steak?

Pizza Hut?, Hooters, BK, Q, Teds?, Chefs, CHOPHOUSE!!

Lombardos on Hertel is excellent, probably more around 50-60 a person rather than 80.

1. Rue Franklin, Tempo, Hutch’s, Chophouse

2. Cecilias, Mothers, Mode (le metro), Left Bank

As nice as Fiamma may or may not be inside, the ouside of it looks like dog shit. Dirty pale yellow vinyl siding on an otherwise unremarkable north Buffalo house. They should really do something about that.

Damn good list. I have been itching to go to Rue Franklin but I am saving it for when I find a girl thats worth it.

Oooh my friend told me about Rue Franklin. I’ll check it out.

I pass their everyday before work. looks like items are about $18 and up and seems to be a good menu. The lady who seems to run the place drives a pickup truck with one of those hitch covers shaped like the brass on a shotgun shell. Kind of took that place down a tiny notch for me. :slight_smile:

haha, it is very very good food though

Fiamma was one of the best restaurants I have been to thus far in Buffalo. To give you an idea about average cost for 2 including drinks, app, entrees and tip was about $150.

Avg entree is between 20-30.

Kick ass wine selection. I would highly recommend Fiamma.

Also Buffalo Chophouse is the shit. I know many people dont care for the owner but I will say this best steak in buffalo hands down, I have been everywhere.

I second Left Bank. The patio during the summer is the shit.

One of the best restaurants in Buffalo.

The Coda is by far the best restaurant in Buffalo IMO.

Remarkable food, period.

If you’re not one for experimental ice cream, thier creme brulee is to die for.

E.B. Green’s…

They were one of the best in the country not just Buffalo

I took my father there in November for his b-day. Food was good, service was great and atmosphere was ‘trendy’.

3 meals. Lot’s of good! 2 huge salad platters, appetizers, burger meal, steak, lobster tail, salmon, veggies, sides and alky. The bill was $210 with the tip. 3 people eating and entertained for 2 hours like Kings.

8.75/10

Empire was our 1st chioce, but that was a joke and a whole nother thread. 3/10 for them.

I can only imagine you saying this with your head bobbing and a lisp :stuck_out_tongue:

ok?

I used to say a bad thing or two about him, but I have changed my opinion. He’s a great asset to buffalo, Just wait to see what he does in the next few years.

Their steak is ok, but the atmosphere is atrocious. Its like eating in a hotel restaurant from the 80’s.

YES

it really is… ugh, it’s so gaudy inside. food’s great tho.

it sounded really, mm… flamboyant

Its really nice to see people on here with some real perspective and taste… not just calling out “Fridays”

No one has suggested North End on Hertel yet, but the food and service are great. The place is real small so you’re not going to get lost in a crowd.

http://artvoice.com/menus/north_end

Actually, just browse the artvoice link (http://artvoice.com/menus) and you can find some good places. The website is super slow sometimes, but it does work.