How Many Kia, Prius, Or Smart Car Drivers Have You Considered Assaulting

this could get interesting post up your experiences…

Everybody that has ever pulled out in front of me from a Stewarts forcing me to slow down even though there’s no cars behind me was driving a prius.

I loled

Oh there’s a guy I see pretty regularly in the morning on 90 in a Prius with the plate “60mpg” or something like that. Drives at like 40 mph every damn day. So dangerous. If I get stuck behind him I intentionally give it a little more gas when I have the chance to pass him just so I can offset his pollution savings.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/skierdood/00038BBF-AECE-4DC7-B4F0-3D18D0868A0C-1657-0000014234C35555.jpg

while I am an equal opportunity road rager, I get an extra giggle or two out of the fail boat captains aboard “eco friendly” yuppie cars.

then I think to myself; God, thank you for not making me feel stuck in this situation while driving Yetti’s Audi 90, being this Prius is holding up traffic ahead of me, for that gutless rally car I would have been behind the wheel of actually wont stand a chance in at passing the prius if they decided to dick me and speed up.

Oh, you mean not this afternoon.

Ive had the ‘pleasure’ of following that cocksucker several times on the northway.

I cant stand those fucking cars, mainly due to the high and mighty douchebags driving them that think theyre saving the earth.

Go save somebody else’s planet and get the fuck out of my way. Theres no reason to drive 20+ mph slower than the speed limit.

If I was a cop Id spend more time pulling over assholes like that than the ones actually keeping traffic flowing by driving 10 mph faster than the speed limit. Cant drive the speed limit? Stay the fuck off the highway.

Kia’s dont really bother me. I owned a Hyundai and Kia’s are made by Hyundai so theyre ok. The Soul’s and Rondo’s are butt fucking ugly though.

Smart cars are a joke. Id love to see them get plowed over by a 1 ton pickup or 18 wheeler and then hear how ‘safe’ they are because theyre designed like a Mercedes F1 racecar or some bullshit like that. Theyre fucking queer clown cars.

The thing about the Prius too, is that the battery in them is probably more harmful to the environment in the long run than say driving a civic and getting 35mpg.

and firemen and bodyshops have to be specially trained just to work on those shitboxes.

Dont the batteries only last somewhere around 100k?

I dunno. Yeah my GF was a volunteer firefighter and if there’s an accident with one they can’t touch it until someone with some kind of certification got on scene.

I have “Fuck your prius” stickers on mutiple vehicles :lol

fuck off -neg’d

The only thing a Prius, or any other EV for that matter, is save your wallet and not the environment. And sometimes it doesn’t even make financial sense!

Yup if you aren’t too picky about the car you drive and are just doing it for the MPGs a new 16k dollar corolla getting 35mpg vs $30k+ for a Prius getting 45-50 mpg it takes a loooonng time to save the 14 grand in gas savings you would have initially saved by buying the corolla.

hhahahahahaha:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

:skid

edit motherfucker you actually negged me! hahahahahahaah

you and brett about 3 years ago are the only negs i ever got!

(inbefornegbomb)

Arent they over $30k? You can get a Civic or Focus or any other compact car for around $20k that gets 35+ mpg.

$10k is alot of gas buying to make up the difference.

got 49.7 mpg in my SI yesterday on a long drive to thatchers park to schoharie and back.

Hate Prius’…

http://bealush.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/epi1002img21-792x425.jpg