How much for a pristine 94 supra?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=234621612&dealer_id=617638&car_year=1994&model=SUPRA&num_records=25&systime=1196703225891&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=TOYOTA&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14216&advanced=&end_year=2008&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=16&superSpotlight=

Well there was no price listed so I called and talked to the seller, any guesses on how much he is asking? It is a 6spd which is not listed in the ad. Very unusual to see one for sale locally.

35k?

28k?

i bet 25-30k

your all low

edit: 50k?

$40K or else you would have bought it already. LOL

X…

haha, NYSPEED Price is Right

If it was 18K I would not be here at work right now

getting closer

how are these cars worth so much?

way too much?

probably because they’re rare, and I’m sure FATF helped it alot. Right after that movie came out, their value spiked

edit: after looking around, their MSRP back in 94 for a turbo car was right around 40K… so they certainly weren’t cheep back then. Also probably a reason why they are still going for a good buck

KBB for 94 turbo supra with 38K in excellent condition is just under $23k. im guessing he wants double that price. so $46kihs

He wanted 50K, he said he had it appraised for that much and they sell for 60-70K.

The price is ridiculous, there is nothing that special about this car. Its basically my car with a ugly beige interior.

If I had to guess I’d say he’s asking around 60kish and will take around 47ish. If I had to guess, knowing how hard it is to find clean, low mile stock ones and how much people “think” they are worth.

Did you tell him this would be your winter beater?

X… :headbang:

did you ask him to show you sales of the car for 60-70k? cuz if that were teh case im sure you would have gotten out of your car a while ago

I know exactly what that car is worth, I didnt waste my time with asking him any questions after he told me the price. It is true that supras sell for 60-70K but they are not cars like this. Its possible that someone could buy it at that price, but it wouldnt be a very educated buyer.