How much for a pristine 94 supra?

I know someone trying to sell a bone stock black/beige auto with around 30k on it! He is only looking to get around $30-35k. Pm me if intrested!

A fool and his money… If I was looking to drop $60K on the Supra, I would walk to my local Chevy dealership, drop $60K, and pay $100 a month for a C6 Z06

This car is in Orchard Park correct? I have looked at it before a few years ago when he had it in the buffalo news. Hes not a very motivated seller either. Nice car though.

were there not many of these cars produced in the first place, or just so many wrecked that not many are left?

they werent as mass produced in the states as the Zs were…Not to get me wrong they did make enought of them but its rare to find an unmolested low milage one…as I used the Z as comparison because they are considered to be the same class of Japanese sportscars available to the US

I’m still shocked people are getting this much for them. I mean they’re awesome cars…but more money than they were new? Jesus…

What a rip off. Its also hard to find a nice clean 1988 Buick Skyhawk, but that doesn’t mean its worth 60K. Joe Dunn has a auto (Which is more rare then the manual) anniversary addition I could get for 20K probably. yarh

I would think pre OBDII would be worth more now in states like NY.
In other words, new inspection laws may have helped the value of these cars.
My next fun car may be pre OBDII.

HAHA, I know this guy/car.
He asked me what I thought it may be worth, I told him he could probebly get $35k if he really tried, because it really is beautiful and spottless. He proceeded to get all pissed of at me, yelling and screeming in my face telling me how they were in hemmings for 60-70. I then pointed and laughed at him telling him he was a dumb piece of shit. He hasen’t talked to me since.

If anyone knew the real story behind this car, you would crap!!!

Well?

Yep his name is John very monotone :rofl:

Garus just turned a profit on his Supra after driving it for 3-4 years…

these cars are iconic and will never go down in value. I dont like them at all really but they are the baddest japanese sports car on the road until the new GTR comes out.

the fact that people are running 800 - 1000 shop out of these things on the street is rediculous. plus with nice wheels on stock body they look totally badass on the move.

Did he get this car with a house?

Yep, I see you know too.

No reason for any mkIV to be worth that much money.

any details on the “getting the car with a house” story?

I talked to a guy about this about 2 years ago, but never actually saw the car. He was still trying to get a title for it. I guess hes looking to cash in on his find. Crazy, wouldnt mind hearing the full story though.

so this guy wants 50k for a titleless supra?

Nah im sure he got one by now, that was like 2 years ago

You quoted the wrong person, I have no info on that.