How much for a pristine 94 supra?

^i quoted you because i agree with your comment. the part about how he got the car was a general question for anyone who may know…

Someone tell the story already.

He won an auction for a house. In this house’s garage was this car, a new ford truck and a boat. He took them out and stashed them. Somehow aquired paperwork for this car and registered it out of state. Got the out of state title back, and registered in new york. Now he’s got a clean nys title in hand. So yes, he basically stole it and got away with it. He plans on just sitting on it until he gets the money that he wants, I guess it doesn’t owe him anything.

Didn’t want to post it because I don’t know how much I believe it, but apparently he told poopra something along the same lines. Both him and his kid told it to me, but they’re both squirly rich fucks, so take it as you will. The only reason I know them is his kid races sprint cars and the shop in front of me was sponsering him last season. He’s around once in a while, maybe I’ll ask somemore questions new time I see him.

POOPRA-
He was seriously trying to sell this car two years ago with no title???
He just got the nys title for it at most 3 months ago.

POOPRA-
He was seriously trying to sell this car two years ago with no title???
He just got the nys title for it at most 3 months ago.[/quote]

Nah I met him at a cruise night and he told me the story. He wasnt trying to sell it, just telling me that he had the car and was working to get a title for it. I belived him, didnt sound like he was making up the story but never saw the car. The house was owned by some guy who was wanted by the police or something I guess. Who knows the exact details but I would like to see the house that they got too, and I wonder what they paid for it.

Gotcha. Yeah, a C6 Z06 is pretty much my answer to just about everything performance/price wise these days.

little steep for that supra, I mean they are worth some $$ but not 60-70, well one like that i’d imagine

Here’s one coming to Canada next month for 24,999.00

Half way down the page

http://www.jdm-imports.com/vehicles/forsale.html

^^ you bastard, I love that 15 year law! If I was there I’d be driving an Autozam AZ-1 around as a DD, with a RHD FD to play with :slight_smile:

what are the wheels on that first car???

i saw the one in Orchard Park all the time in HS. i had a couple friends that lived on his street. He had a couple JDM cars. never saw the supra leave the garage. i’d see him wax it all the time, but never drove it. he looked like a wierdo

Volk TE37

Yes

Wheel : Rays TE37 9J17+22

He had a MKII supra, Lexus SC300, and a TRD solara. He leaves the MKIV supra in the garage. The car is almost exactly what this other guy is selling, super clean, low mileage, black on tan, turbo. The only difference is the one is OP is a auto which decreases the price about 6-7K. I think the last time he had it for sale he was asking around 30K.