I <3 Mandi

Cliffs:
-Intense98rt tries finding car people in the Carolina’s
-Doucheman messages Intense98rt in rude manner
-Doucheman starts bragging he’s rich yet drives slowest production v8 mustang ever built
-Most of NYSpeed messages Doucheman back in rude manner
-Dawn takes it up a few hundred notches
-AIM convos prove that he is infact a douche, willing to cheat on Daisy Duck should the moment be present.
-Dawn potentially gets busted by using old AIM name instead of new one.

good wright up :tup:

his myspace is private though.

so that prolly wont work

im in with JuicedSS…even make a fake myspace if you have to and addhim as a friend, then confront him about his g/f and turn the tables on him…but dont act mad, tell him something that will make him hard like "it makes it more exciting/dangerous/a turn on that hes taken and the whole thing could be secret. lol.

if you do that though just say you made one to see if he had one, because it says join date if you search someone on myspace

updates?

He’s “in Florida.” He’s coming to NJ towards the end of July to meet Mandi.

I forgot to post the convo.
My bad.
I’ve been busy.

Dude sucks.
Also, said his parents live in NC too.
His cell # is a NJ #. Just so you know. I’m going to bust him.

did you find out where is house is? I’m in Fort Mill now… just south of Charlotte. Maybe on one of my ventures out I can take a cruise by his house and check out his siqqqq lambo’s

Bump, haha.

dawn showed me pics of the girl she sent him and GODDAMN

girl is FINE!

How about showing the rest of us?

yeah no shit, i have been wondering about mandi since page 5

NOPE!

hahaha post a pict of her dawn and she’ll have 50 guys lurking her

yeah, not doing it one bit.

Cmon, if this comes up busted then will show us the pics?

Looks like at least 1 other person knows. Dawm may not break but someone else will.

Nyspeed has let us all down :frowning:

+1

I just spent 2 hours reading this whole thread because someone sent it to me, waste of time :tdown:

I don’t feel bad for the kid at all, because he’s a fucking idiot but like said before anyone of you with a gf that ugly would be doing the same thing.
Don’t get me wrong i’ll laugh my ass off if someone pulls it off, so I had to read to find the outcome. Why even send the photos to his gf, she’s just as ugly as him so either of them will be likely to find another relationship again just let the uglies stick to the uglies. BTW are the people involved any better looking than these two?

let’s just take this thread and put it in alittle box and throw this bitch in the ocean…
cheatings only cheating if it’s started by the person in the relationship, otherwise it’s just entrapment. Everyguy has two heads, for the most part when it comes to women it’s not the one on top we’re using to think.

just my $.02