I <3 Mandi

tell him mandi will pick him up from the airport in NJ and just let his ass sit there and wait

Meh, I disagree. I will go to any length to ruin some scummy retards life who was so quick to talk so highly of himself when he isn’t shit.

hahahah yes , I have spent way too much time reading this tread, dawn u best finish this or I want the 4 hours or so I wasted of my life on this thread back lol :redface:

this thread was good but dissapointing b/c it looks like nothing will come of it. either way passed some time.

mandi lost it. It is all about karendreams.com now

its 30 fucking pages holy shit

at least end it on a good note with some pictures of mandi

Having just read this whole goddamn thing, that’s looking like the only thread save here.

busted

+1

Soooooo…

This thread failed to live up to its expectations…

I really think Dawn fell for the guy and quit on us. :frowning:

i agree.

We didn’t get phone sex. We didn’t even get the satisfaction of giving his girlfriend the IM transcripts.

Weak.

so what about the mass bannings that were promised?

now THAT would be interesting

mass bannings?! just turn off the whole site then

im guessing damns story about not anting to say what girlspic she used was just a cover story so she didnt have to admitt she used her own picture

god loves ugly
dawn loves ugly

and ugly and dawn are now in love

let me know when your in charlotte, I’m up there all the time, only live 3hours away :tup:

and be carefull cops are way more strick in that area.

you guys are retarded. i didn’t fall for the guy. i just, ya know, have a life. i work full time, and when i get out of work, i don’t run to the computer to talk to some douche bag. the only reason i was online so much the weekend it started was being my grandpa died and i was off of work in nyc and had free time.

but the kid still wants to talk to me, because everytime i do go online, he ims me. and sometimes i block him and he ims me from different names and asks why i blocked him. so i have to tell him i blocked everyone. it’s getting annoying. i’ll chat it up sometime soon though with him. this hasn’t died. i’m going to tell him i made a myspace to look at his, and found out he has a girlfriend and then send her everything via fake myspace. so stay tuned kids, stay tuned.

sounds good.

noice new custom title :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah thanks. hahha.