I AM teh DARKSTAR

In all seriousness… no one should be cracking any jokes about ones parents or loved ones. You have no clue what wounds you are opening up. You need to grow up a bit.

thanks for the tip. I’ll take it under advisement… :ugh2:

hey first bass, I just wanted to let you know that last night I anally raped your grandmother, ran the train on your mother with the Harlem Globetrotters, violated your little sister with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire, donkey punched your aunt into unconsciousness, and beat your female dog with a shoe as I forced it to lick shards of glass from my shit covered taint.

which sister?

the youngest one, of course.

oh no… flyinglow57’s mom is a giant slut she fucks big hispanic dildo’s while watching greys annatomy.

ahh shit… bann this mother fucker

well thats just wrong you know shes partially retardid.

But then again thats the only pussy you’ll chase. :kekegay:

omg you said something about your OWN mother! you should be put on double secret probation, and then SUPERULTRA PERMA BANNED!!!111one

wow, mac anything else youd like to share with the group?

well besides the fact that my parents are now in germany right now. picking up there little dukas female. mmm german puune tang.

they are gonna bring her back to the US and make her their love slave. and give them the shocker 3 times a night m,w,f and 2 times t,th,s,sunday.

ahh what a wonderful family i have

Poor spelling takes away so much from an e-fight attack. It makes me so “agravateted”!

u could & the last part should be a ban,im letting it go this time,but not next & u make a joke about my mommy bye bye to u,just teach fish-ass how to e-fight!

correct

fish-ass is practicing hes on here everday talking about sticking it in someones anal-canal

pot kettel black…

sorry dude, but ill say same in person as net

:hsugh:

hook nose

Well Personal hygin is more important to me than spelling, and as far as i can smell in this 240, “You Stink”

You have the most unusuall way of e-fighting…

Im glad you can make an exception for me to get ripped apart, but my question to you is…

a. You do this cause you want my anal ring, and know you cant have it? or

b. misery loves company?

c.u need to learn e-fighting skillz.game over