I AM teh DARKSTAR

so you are gay, and when confronted you become very agravateted, the evidence contained within your previous post makes this point very clear.

and yes my penis has a slight curve approx. 7degrees to my left, but im sure Mommy darkstar already knew that, its why she lost her right eye.

See I was hoping i would never have to eplain what happened that faitfull night but i guess i must, see right after your daddy left for his job at the meat packing plant i stoped by for my weekly visitation of your mothers foul smelling clit, and on this particulare evening the oder was so stagnit that i opted out for the gummer, well while i was skull fucking her my dick jabbed her tonsiles and she pulled away and that was just as i was about to give it one last thrust, and BAM i did, and due to that slight curve my penis penitrated her eye socket just when i release my manchowder, and wouldnt you know, right then i realized…

Fuck you mike . Lets do this, no rules, NONE, i dont care who you speak of or what you say, and im goona do the same, NORULES GLOVES OFF, LETS GO, we’ll see all your faggotry unfold right here shit talker. bring it young buck

had to edit previous post

:hsugh:

no gloves… no cloths… now whos the faggot there first ass?

hey charles, youre probably going to be banned. family is off limits and quickest way to get banned

i dont really give 2 many fucks shit about it, it was carried over from a previous post, and i think i made it very clear to dripstain darkastar along tim ago, that he can say whatevr he want about my mom, but im going to do the same back to him

yes but talking about moms will get you banned and probably permanbanned

here this is the awsome rebutle

well report him to pewter and him permanbanned. replied back with mother shit will get you gone also.

Lame/

quik i have my limit, my dad is off limits and i understand that, but he called up on my moms and i responded

i hear ya man but all you had to do was report it and he would be gone. hes a tool bag and doesnt care since he got jon in his pocket to help him from being banned. but he’ll still get banned if he crosses the line

:rofl:

like I’m gonna get permabanned for a mom joke. :rofl:

that would be your ultimate wet dream, wouldn’t it? If my posts bother you so much, use the ignore feature. Or even better, do the gene pool a favor and suck on the business end of a 12 gauge.

and :rofl: @ having “jon” in my pocket.

dont listen to these little pansy faggots. A joke is a fucking joke, and anyone that cant handle someone on an internet forum poking fun at their mom in an obviously over the top comedic reference really needs to think about getting a life.

run you mouth as much as you want. fact is you dont do it in person. sorry but what you do in life doesnt matter or what you think.

it’s e-fighting, i thought all was fair game?

i dont wana report it, this thread is permaweak now cause darkstain, cant think well enough to comeback, until after he gets his coke shot,.

Fuck it, man Its not an offensive dispute, it one i can handle here, this aint 3rd grade im not taddleing on nebody,

Darkstar where you son. i got 7inchs of freedomw=e waiting here for you fucking basehead

This just in, Quik is a faggot. If you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

omg like reporting a post is some big deal. It sends an e-mail to the admins that are sure to see the post anyways. :rofl:

dont get caught up in Quik’s faggotry.

lets do this, ATTN MOD?ADMIN anything goes right now im telling you i dont care what he says I can take a joke, slam, whatever lets go you fuckiing sespool cleaner, you fucking quagmire.

MAC fuck off, dont you have a dog to fuck…