i hit brad.(brads__240)

still, why would you do it for jokes? your mom must had work very hard to earn the money to buy the car and you don’t care cause it isn’t your car, so you just drove it into the guard rail where you hit Brad… this is not Grand Thef Auto…

next time you want to joke around, go go-karting or play online Grand Thef Auto.

poor caviler… FUCK THAT PEICE OF SHIT!
… i hope you mom bitched slaped you

you shouldnt even be able to use your driver licence, even as a peice of plastic… since thats all it should be now to you.

ohh and ya that was all just for jokes…

its all good tho right? becuase it was all just for jokes!~
sure hope i dont have to drive near you.

really? Seriously? Winner in life…

make sure u never drive near me. il show u how the police maneuver is done properly at 120km/hr . now that wuld be for jokes .

i hate stupidity and i hate kids that drive. piss me off …

i sure hope your paying for all the damage you caused to his 240. your stupidity boggles my mind.

…I…don’t even have anything to say. … ?

…I…don’t even have anything to say. … ?

why would you hit him in the first place to cause him to spin out? was this by accident or was it for jokes?

i can’t believe what i read…that must be the stupidest thing I have read on the boards.

then going to hit the guardrail because he did??!?!

WTF IS THIS, A DERBY ON THE HIGHWAY!?!?!?

jay can u teach me how to do the pit maneuver?

All joking aside, does this dude have some mental disorder? And I’m seriously asking this. I don’t think anyone in their right mind would do something as stupid, ignorant, negligent and DANGEROUS. He has to have SOMETHING wrong.

If this happened to me, I always keep a wooden baseball bat in the hatch of my car. I would have used it. Not because I hit the guard rail, but because someone of that stupidity deserves to be fucked up.

As someone else said, I pay rediculous insurance rates cause fagtards like you decide to have some stupid fucking fun on the road. I’m also stereotyped because of retards like you.

Jesus fuck, get a life you douche.

Delete this post, the site or my internet was acting up -_-

wow…just wow. so that’s why I pay so much for insurance. Why might I sell my other 240 and get out of the 240 community? Because of ricer noobs and weird shit like this.

jay ur such a ricer.OMGWTFFBBQQQ

Your mom should have had an abortion.

now only if you guys knew the physics behind that accident… How did jay hit the guard rail before brad if jay slammed into brad first going left? … Just fir jokes right?

“Just for jokes”

Human intelligence just lost a couple points for that one.

let this be a lesson to you, I hope you feel bad…

if you don’t, then you need help.

This is the most fucked up thread EVER. Why would Brad(im new so i dont know who he is) not kill this guy? When the cops come to arrest you, Brad, just say “I did it just for jokes” and the cop will let you go. Since thats apparentley how the world works.
Its a shame a moron such as this loser gets to drive even a 4 door chevy. Just end your life.
PS. I sure hope hes paying for the damages.

best idea ever