i hit brad.(brads__240)

hey im making this thread because there has been alot of confusion about who hit who, how and why. im sure alot of you have saw brads(brads__240) car at shannonville a couple of weeks ago and how the passenger side of his car is all fucked up. so to stop everyone from asking me, im just ganna post this.

so me and brad were on our way to shannonville, i was in my moms white 4 door caviler and brad was in his black 240. we were just driving on the 401 and we were preatty much the only people on the highway at the time. i thought it would be funny to slow down to about 30KM/H in front of brad on the highway.i was in the right lane, then brad went to pass me and i kept blocking him so he cant go by me. i did that a couple of times then i went into the right lane again, then brad went to pass me again and as hes beside me his back wheels were lined up with my front wheels, i cranked the wheel left and hit him and he spun out and hit the guardrail, then i turned the wheel back to the right to hit the guardrail my self for jokes.

you cant really see the damage in this pic but.
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7374/n5033229959247738962up1.jpg
i turned to hit brad.
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/1610/hithp3.png
he spun in front of me.
http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/3096/spunft3.png
and he hit the gaurdrail so i thought i should do it too. for jokes.
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/2331/guardrailvp5.png

thats very stupid

ur mom must love you

plus you left out yhe fact that you donts have a license or insurance

i dont know who told u that but ok.

I dont see the humor…and really? 30kmph? considering you’re doing it in front of a bunch of a bunch of guys who have a major hard on to rip at the track.

The only joke was the fact that you said it was for jokes. Its okay if you lost control and hit the guard rail, human error when driving is nothing to be ashamed of.

and you thought it would be funny to hit your buddy on the highway?

I can’t tell if this is a joke or not.

Please clarify so I can laugh or flame.

all the cool kids are doing it

You’re lucky Brad is a good dude. I wouldn’t have been able to hold my temper as well as he did. I was a couple cars behind on the 401… stupid shit.

It was lucky no one was hurt, and even luckier for you the cops didn’t show up.

this is 100% true and is 100% what happened

So wait, someone actually thought it would be funny to fuck around like that?

What?? I’m not quite sure what’s going on here… This seems kind of…

WHAT!?!?!?!?!??!

Didnt brad also help you fix your car since your car couldnt get home?

Yea Josh, happend on our way to shannonville

Me and Mark were a couple car behind them as it happend.
Stopped off the side of the highway after it happend and lent a helping hand.

Jay, it was ridiculously stupid.
I’ve still yet to grasp the concept as to why this happend…but w.e.
At least both of you are alright.
On a side note… Mr. Carlton KILLLLEEDDDD it later that day at the track!

This does not explain WHY.

I was always curious on the real story… good to know.

Thats why.

Get a new sense of humor.

im one for doing stupid stuff as long as no other people are hurt. but this is just plain ignorant. just in case you forgot you dont own the highway. its paid for by taxes paid by everyone, not just you. also hitting the guardrail with your mom’s car. you already damaged one car that wasnt yours so you decided to do it a 2nd time? pretty smart idea. why not let brad take your car to a demolition derby to even things up. also please do everyone here a favor and just cut up your license please if you still have one. because according to peter you don’t have one.

ha…ha?

your so funny and cool, want a god damm grammy award?

WHO IN THE FUCKING RIGHT MIND DOES THAT

you have no idea what kinda doom i’d release on your idiot ass if i was your friend brad

I’d make pedobear look like a goddamm hello kitty, attach you to rear hatch latch and drag the rest of the way to shannonville while taking a shit on up your nose… ILL MAKE IT HAPPEN

kthxbye

wow i would flip shit if someone hit me into a guard rail by accident… never mind that you did it on purpose… way to fuck up the road and probably leave debris all over the place. Its stupid bullshit like this that causes males ages 16-25 to pay ridiculous amounts of money for insurance. So let me be the first to thank you and idiots like you for driving my rates up on not only car insurance, but on bike insurance too…

if you read it properly it said that i did it for jokes.

wow, you fail, shit like that aint cool. And what makes it even worse, was that you were in your MOMS car. I bet that if you were driving a 240 (or a car that you OWNED) that was done up, and had your blood, tears, pain, joy and hard earned money put into it. That this wouldint of happened.

I guess its true what they say. Dumb kids in their parents cars, always doing something stupid. If I were you, I’d end myself right now.

end rant/