Wrecked the car!

Tuesday I was going to class and Some guy pulls out in front of me. Where 66 south meets the toll road. I either slam into his door at 45 mph or swerve and hita concrete median, I thought the median was a better route to go. I ramp off the median and slam the bottom of my car. I called the cops and they told me that they wouldn’t come because there was no physical contact between the cars.

Turns out that I have a couple broken motor mounts and the company that the guy works for is trying to screw me out of fixing my car. :mad: :rant:

fuck him…did u call ur insurance…ur insurance should be calling his insurance!!

always hit the car, that way you can put it on his insurance and not have to put the claim in yourself.

He was in a company truck and I’m not filing a claim my insurance is high enough.
The guy was cool about it it’s just he DICKHEAD bosses that are being gay. I fucking hate people that try to jew you outta money. or in this case restituion.

Definatley contact your insurance company (assuming you have full coverage) and if any damage was done to the median your insurance company might have to pay for that too.

What kind of car do you have?

If I would have hit him I’d Prob be in Pittssburgh Hospital. (my fault ) but I wasn’t wearing a seat belt.

[QUOTE=weaves]Definatley contact your insurance company (assuming you have full coverage) and if any damage was done to the median your insurance company might have to pay for that too.

What kind of car do you have?

I do have full coverage. no damage to median, and a 97 Grand Am.

oh, nevermind. If it was your fault you made the right choice, good luck.

but why are you trying to get parts off the company if it was your fault?

Its not Filing a claim…its just getting them to do their job…

if they have to pay then thats filing a claim…you just need them to put pressure on that guys company to pay for damages.

i think he means his fault for not wearing seat belt

mmmmmmmmm I am enlightened. I may be doing that today then.

The accident wasn’t my fault. I was dumb for not wearing a seat belt.

what kind of grand am do you have?

Se