i hit brad.(brads__240)

LOLLL preludeking harsh words. theres typical idiots in every community. no one is excluded.

I got goosebumps when I read this:

99% of newschool 240 owners = fucking idiots. This is just so typical of the stupidity that comes out of all these nebs in 240. I feel bad for the actual mature 240 drivers who have been into this since way back.

Honda guys get picked on so much for driving like idiots but so many of these rusted beat budget sub 1500$ 240 shitboxes do stupid shit like this and ruin everything fro everyone.

He’s 100% on the ball.

so what did brad do? is the retard kid with his moms cavalier paying for damages?

ugh…

Jay do us all a favour, put down the crack pipe and go to young drivers, NOW! Or never get behind the wheel of anything ever again. You just dont have the mental capacity to sustain a normal driving career. aka Get the F*&$ off the road

Oh and how about the time at tim hortons when you tried to make another joke by driving full speed towards brandons 240, then slam the brakes, but once again fucking up and hitting him head on spilling his food and drinks all over the place, you retard. … K im done my rant

More please.

worst comes to worse. he comes on here knowing we will all be hating on him and he still admits it for jokes.

sounds like someone needs a head check.

If i knew your # i would be calling the cops on you right now hoping they could run you down just for a license so you can learn your lesson.

Props to brad for being responsible by not expressing the anger at that time

wow if this fucktard keeps doing stupid shit like this, why do you guys keep hanging out with him?

he needs to get beat up

why the fuck are you giving him props? maybe if he did somethng shit like this would be less likely to happen again

The only part I found with the word ‘jokes’ is this.

On the other hand, I wonder if Brad thought this was a joke, and whether he thought it was funny.

I didn’t witness this but from what people are saying you were weaving through traffic too. How about endangering everyone else on the road ? I really hope that you accidentally hit him and just trying to cover up your shit saying it was for jokes, which is even more dumb imo.

You know whats also jokes, on the way back from Shannonville, I saw your cavalier broken down on the side of the highway. - And guess who I saw helping you fix your shit on the side of the road: Brad, yes the same guy you hit.

http://xs233.xs.to/xs233/08462/epicfail478.jpg

wow brad is pretty sad and pathetic… grow some balls brad

Brads already got some big hairy balls man. He’s just a really good guy.

so… go sit on it.

Congrats, you’re now the new standard for retarded.

Do the world a favour, don’t get behind the controls of a vehicle again, EVER. In fact, any contraption with wheels; bicycles, lawnmowers, shopping carts…

a really good guy? you’re fucked. by being this kids friend after all he did to him, it encourages him to continue doing stupid shit

if you keep that attitude, i hope jaysons next victim is you

All in all…is anyone else but me wondering where his parents are? What did he say to his parents after damaging the cavalier? Do they discipline this kid or what?

I find it quite suspect that the guy has those “killer rides in Japan” in his sig…but drives his mom’s cavalier to the track?

its because his cars are so baller that they don’t touch crappy canadian roads

ive seen Jay’s 450whp 240sx in the shop… Team kenny is finishing up his custom Fmic setup.

Buddy, i think they knew each other prior to this incident. I dont know if they were friends or just knew each other, but i still think it was good of brad to not overreact.

I wouldnt have stopped to help him fix his car either.

And easy there trollington bear, i dont wish anyone with no ill intentions to be spun into a guard rail by anyone. I think you’re just incredibly bitter for whatever reason, go have a beer and chill out.