i hit brad.(brads__240)

Actually, re-reading this excessively and horribly ignorant statement made me even more mad so I’m quoting it again.

It’s people like you who fuck this world up. Brad is a nice guy who, regardless of why and how and his involvement, didn’t get mad and resort to violence and in fact HELPED someone who would otherwise be STRANDED hours from home.

That’s more than I can say, but I still probably wouldn’t have been violent/hold a grudge. I would have vented on the dude and called him some horrible things and not speak to him and ignore his existence, but if I saw he would be stranded… I’d help.

Glad to see you’re a shitfuck of a person. Heh.

Maybe he is a hardcore NASCAR fan?..of watched “Days of thunder” one too many times?

Personaly if he did that to me I would beat him with a 3/4 inch wrench until I couldn’t feel my arms anymore.

He would become a school genetor and have to take the bus to work everyday.

Did this happen to be at the 403\dundas timmies?

Now that this in members chat…what a douche !!! wtf !!! If any of my friends touched my car ever with the intention of somehow damaging it I would bust a nut…

W.e.

I was with them when all this went down.
Jay caused an accident, and there was no “joking” involved.
Brad hates this thread, hes told me personally, and I can understand why.

Everyone needs to drop all of this and leave it to them to figure things out.
They are friends…hence no beating. Brads a good guy, and even helped Jay get home…who else would have done that? 90% of people wouldn’t so give him a break.

Jay just needs to realize what hes just caused.
All in all, I was just glad to see all of them out safely. Its quite fucked up when seeing 2 cars about 15 cars ahead of you swerving around, knowing they’re your friends, and not knowing wtf’s going on.

lol.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haha

Anyone else think this is way funnier the 2nd time around?

And drunk?