Innovative Tuning Vandelized!!

I don’t know if this was posted up already. But Yesterday, I was driving home with my buddy and we drove down hinman, and there was graffiti on the garage door in black, and on the right front theres 2 huge grafitti drawings in white paint half on the window and half on the brick. I searchd around on here to see of this was posted cuz I just got my power turned on 20 min ago!!

Mike if you need help cleaning that shit, I’ll help you out!!!

Dan.

wow thats shitty, haven’t been by there but if this is true, lets have a lynch mob :slight_smile:

wow that sucks. sorry to hear :tdown:…its a really nice building

let me know mike if this is true. i will give a hand.

i can grab a pressure washer and pop down there if need be.

lmk

wow that sucks… i would like to hear more about it tough.

:tdown: ghetto trash pieces of shit.

While it’s shitty that this happened, you are an ironic douchebag.

yep its true…i’ve yet to see it myself but i heard about it yesterday :frowning: people suck

:lol:

my thoughts exactly.

Sucks to hear mike, sorry that it happened, it will probably happen again being in that location. However we all know that location isn’t always a big deal as the trouble will come to you.

What did the graffitti say?

Don

:shrug: Nothing new in buffalo. While it sux IM surprised it didn’t happen sooner. Best bet is to put up some camera’s and flood lights out side to catch people doing it.

probly said something gay like “THE ELISE RULEZ!” or “UNCLE BENZ ROX”

but in all seriousness … shitty but nothing some paint and me positioned on the roof won’t cure … permanently :wink:

if its names take them down. i’ll find them for sure.

hahahahah.

Actually, i think it said

“the moon rules #1

Its true. I drove by yesterday and saw it.
It wasnt just his shop though. I saw a couple shops down the road that were spray painted.
I hope those cock suckers get caught.

Ignorant Kids. some just need to get shot.:shoot:

Mike, let me know if you need a hand with anything.

Yeah, my shop got some graffiti painted on a couple weeks ago. Mine says Mookie 187 or something like that. Unfortunately, where I am I don’t expect any less. The grafitti does remind me of the Skee-lo song though “I would play ghetto games Name my kids ghetto names Little Mookie, big Al, Lorraine” LOL

Sorry about the profanity guys! I edited it! I just got alittle pissed, cuz over the weekened we had no power in my area and 2 peoples garages got broken into across the street from my house and then seeing the grafitti on mikes building it got me PISSED. I HATE vandels. I hate reading about cars being broken into, or stolen, etc, especially if it happens to someone I know!!! I couldn’t read what it said when i rode by!!

vandAls

i know who most everyone is that writes, but it probably isn’t anyone that i know.