Innovative Tuning Vandelized!!

pics!

Were the tags good atleast? Pics?

Yeah, it blows, I saw it a few days ago. Can’t even say how much that stuff bothers me.

HAHA

fuck yeah.

Moonites.

Wait…you mean like professional vandals? :gotme: and if you know people who “write”, you should report them.

sorry to hear about the shop guys. :tdown:

:tdown:

:tdown:

That is just flat out lame.

What you really need to do is just put “is gay” or “loves the cock” after whatever they wrote. That’ll teach 'em… :rofl:

You sound like an idiot, from what he said he probably writes himself why would he report people he knows/is friends with.

I drove by it again on my way to Tops and stoped to see what it said but couldnt figure it out.

Does anyone know what it says,.?

wow huge :tdown: to this. I hate how some people can have no respect for anothers business.

I bet it was those little punks from the PJs

I fully understand that :roll: I’m making the point that its retarded to write on buildings…if you agree, so are you. Out of all the details in the thread thats what you decide to post a response to? I posted what I did to get a response out of him because I’m curious as to why he would post something like that. Lets look at this from an “non-idiot” perspective.

• Theres a thread about a great shop on our forum that a lot of people love
  • It was vandalized and everyone voices that its retarded and wrong
  • Someone posts that they might know the people using the word “write” like its an art. This sounds semi supportive
  • I point that out
  • You add nothing possitive to the thread and call me an idiot
  • I can deal with that

Yes I understand that there are some people who can master the art of a rattle can. Some of it is really cool…when done in the correct place.:smash2: Anyone who does it on a building is an asshole. You wanna back that? good for you…and you call me an idiot…

more importantly: Mike if you guys need any detailing of the building…let me know :slight_smile:

well maybe if buffalo had a free wall it wouldnt be all over. there is no correct place here soo the kids go out and find a fresh walls to make there mark.

:tspry: :tspry:

They got Hannas the ice cream place pretty bad too, sad… sux mike

Lets find out where they live and tag there house/cars.

are you seriously sticking up for these kids? there is no need for anyone to “make their mark” on property that isn’t theirs, end of discussion

I just dont understand how anyone could justify anything in regards to this act.

what ever happened to a f*cking pad of paper? you wanna make your mark do it on the side of your house or maybe your car.

There is no sticking up for the kids who did this…they should be hung from their balls.

We just got the power back on at the shop around 9PM :slight_smile:

I slept here last night hoping to catch the bastards if they came back to finish off the building but they covered it pretty well the first time.

The graffiti is gone already. It was very poorly done and nobody has a clue what it was supposed to say. I let my landlord know about it Monday and he said he’d take care of it immediately so I imagine he’s the one that had it power washed off. Thanks for all the offers to help guys. That means a lot! :slight_smile:

Yup I saw that. They literally covered the whole place. :shrug:

On a related note, we’ll all be here in the morning and I’ll be going through PMs and e-mails, but we lost all phone messages so if you left one just give a call during business hours (10-6).

-Mike