local artist paid us a visit

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a73/fasolinoj1/graffiti.jpg

took them about 2 1/2 hours according to the security camera.

i personally love it. this isnt our building (it is the view out of the office), but they started on our building and either ran out of paint or time. i hope they come back to finish our building and maybe do some other spots. i am gonna go out and buy some blue and green for them to use. the flurescent orange aint my thing.

just realized the picture doesnt do it justice…this is really a work of art. cant read it for the life of me…or i should say what i think it says makes zero sense. who cares i still like it and didnt pay a dime for it

that is really bad ass, i have seen some pretty cool art work on passing trains, pretty cool stuff

Oh come on “BikerFry” is clear as day!

thats looks like a prime wall for tagging

damn its a small town

i had a feeling you might know/this might look familiar. i remember you making comments about this in another thread.

the surface of our building is coorigated, not brick. i hope this doesnt top them from making use.

i only know the rightmost one. im not a fan of tagging. mostly everywhere is just bombs. but this is an actual piece, and looks pretty cool. i regret that there are no longer designated areas for this stuff, I think it definately reduced what was done on private property. still not an advocate of it though

looks sweet, how tall is the white part of that building?

i really wanna know how some of these guys do that shit like on bridges or overpasses…in the center of the bridge…no ladder tall enough unless you have a firetruck…and nothing to stand on…what do they do, just dangle from a rope off the side of the bridge?

and i see art in places like that all the time…takes balls, plus when you consider what they’re doing is illegal, and they’re restricted on time…crazy stuff…some real talent out there, too bad it’ll never become useful

start leaving your favorite color paint cans outside for them to use…lol

they should put that rope around theyre neck, then jump.

sorry but painting someones property deserves a shot in the head.

which ones are new? or are they all new?

i think in certain settings it has its place. in a dilapidated part of town where crack heads hang out a little color isn’t always a bad thing…

shoot them. Its not art, its called vandalism.

as long as its not sayin FUCK YOU or somethign stupid i dont care about tagging. but the people that just write out stupid stuff piss me off

you realize someone owns that building right? it’s no different than if they painted the side of your house. If it’s on abandoned/condemned buildings i couldn’t care less, but if its on occupied property then its vandalism.

this is all new as of sunday

the picture doesnt show all of it, there is more to the left, but total length i say just over 40 ft. white part of the wall is just about 10 ft.

is this someone property that someone painted? yep. do i consider it vandalism? nope

the wall was just white before. this isnt a bank. it isnt a government building. it isnt an amazing piece of architecture that is scarred by the addition of this. as long as it isnt vulgar or anything i think it is great. otherwise the wall looks drab and reminds people that this section of town sucks. i hate to break to people but this is really a nicer thing to have in an area where the nicest people dont travel to. i would rather have 6 kids/people come do this around here than sell crack or have whores. which btw is another common thing to see. yes this is someone elses property, but imo this is the best way to use what is otherwise a shitty plain white wall.

:word: Vandalism is vandalism, whether it’s outstanding art or not. It’s convenient in this case that audios likes it, but still. For all of you saying it’s ok as long as it’s cool, how about I come “tag” your car?

if you, the owners of the building or the police want information to whom did it. PM me.

Man half of you really suck at reading. :lol:

That does look pretty spiffy though, an interesting addition that looks pretty cool.