Joe Hardy Files for Divorce

http://www.heraldstandard.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=18733103&BRD=2280&PAG=461&dept_id=480247&rfi=6

What the fuck do these old fucks with money think…no shit the bitch is going to banging other guys…they all are all money hungry sluts. Word is she will get a cool 2 million cash for 4 months of fucking some old fat fuck. If she would have stayed with him for 2 years she would have gotten 20K a month for the rest of her life.

Now I think of it…for how much cash this asshole has…2 mil aint shit to have a piece of ass like that…I would say considering that it was worth it.

http://www.post-gazette.com/images4/20070507hardy_georgi_brk_230.jpg

Word. He’s gonna croak soon, so what’s $2mil to him to get a hot piece of ass for a few months before he goes out??

He should’ve known she would be banging other dudes. She already had a fuck trophy from another relationship. This shit was disaster from the start.

That’s just $2mil less that his money hungry kids will get so :gives:

The guy is a billionaire…2 mill to him is like 20 bucks to us

He couldnt spend all that money if he tried… he earned it, let him waste it however he wants.

they prob never had sex anyway

That’s one expensive piece of ass.

:idhitit:

I’ve heard that he doesn’t want to have money left when he dies. I wonder if Nemacolin even turns a profit? :dunno:

he better start buying fleets of Boeing 737’s or something, lol… or some 3rd world countrys!

You ever see some of the prices for shit up there? Dinners are like $70-$100 oer plate…a glass of crown reserve on the rocks is $23.50…I am sure they are making $$$

what a pimp. he beat it up for a few months and dropped her ass back on the curb, where she came from. lol.

nah, he probably fell asleep every night at like 6:00 after their chef made them dinner then she would go out with her boyfriends. :idb:

If only I was a hot girl. I would marry someone for a few months for a few million. What a great life. :smiley:

yeah. the allimoney he’s paying really gave it to her good. i bet she feels like a used up whore :hsugh:

ya because i was bein serious:tool:

i really dont care what that guy does with his money, or which skeezer he chooses to let take advantage of him/his money.

you still gotta be an asshole to fuck someone elses wife regardless of the situation… and a millionaire at that… with that money people can disappear.

Try going up on a holiday…I went up last year with my fam on thanksgiving…Bill was outragous…They are making mad money

nemacolin food sucks bad.

Everything is in his daughters name so the women that ditch him dont get as much. debbie is a special one that is for sure.

I heard he bought pittspeed

Great comment

they prob never had sex anyway

But look at it from her point of view. She was a nobody – going nowhere (I think she worked in the Spa at Nemacolin) and now she’s had TONS of media, TONS of connections and TONS of money. It was well worth the couple of leg spreads she had to endure.

She’ll write a book that a bunch of stupid no lifes will run out and buy and she’ll live on the annuity from the money.

Can you say Anna Nicole Smith Jr? There’s deff. a trend :stuck_out_tongue: