Marriage?'s

Im not just wondering had a convo with someone engaged who had a little problem,

she stated " the 2 people involved, should still lead seperate lives, but still be bonded meaning together". How do you lead a seperate life going into or in marraige leading a seperate life, doesn’t that kinda contradict marriage you become 1 there is no seperation, or seperate lives?

kinda confused on this one.

also the ? arose on a heathly sex life, she feels he wants it way to much, she also wants to give but doesn’t want to give all the time thinks it might meaning fade, evenn though they are engaged.

Thoughts.

well i think it’s healthy to have seperate passions whether it be exercise/sports, hobbies whatever.

if she wants to give it give it as long as hes taking it or vise versa …

the 2 seperate lives thing though has me thinking shes a nut bang and shouldnt get married but just give up the ass… my opinion

what’s yours is mine, what’s mine is yours - that my marriage. I do not do anything without her approval and vice versa. My older brother is basically single with a wedding ring and a “wife” at home. They rarely consult on anything and it works for them, it would not work for my marriage.

on sex life - you better be compatible or it will mess with everything else.

everyone is different and every marriage is different, what works for me won’t necessarily work for you.

on a side note - don’t get married and just buy a few more cars, women are a PITA. :smiley:

there are no problems with the telling of whats going on and whos is what.

She thinks hes a sex feen, I talked to him he just says he loves to make love to his future wife, and feels so much compassion for her,…

She feels the same but doesn;t wanna lose his respect and have a divorce down the rd because it no longer means anything.

ok so is she your future wife and hes you?

doesnt seem like something you would bring to a board if it wasnt your problem

Are you better at remembering oil changes?

not me at all, LOL both best friends looking for other views cause seem to keep getting the same arguement I am brought into ti cause I have known them from child hood.

are you better at not being a fag and listening to timberlake songs?

:smiley:
:love:

since they are arguing already, they are just fine for marriage. :smiley:

how can she lose his respect by having sex with him? - she’s on crack

I have been marrried for 28 years, so i think i have an idea of what it takes to have a successful marriage. I also have seen many family and friends get divorced, so i have an idea what can cause.
The short version is this:
If your 2 friends get married, the question will not be “if” they will divorce, the question will be “when” will they divorce. This relationship is doomed to fail. If she wants to lead “seperate lives”, then she wants a roomate, not a spouse. If they are having sexual issues now, it will be multiplied x100 after a period of marriage.
While there is nothing wrong with a married couple having some seperate interests, that is a far cry from leading “seperate lives”. Marriage is 2 people coming together as one…not 2 people leading seperate lives in the same house.
She isn’t ready for marrriage. She may never be.

hmmmm, my mom told if it’s not nice not to say anything at all… :smiley:

But on a serious note, maybe try and tone it down a bit on the sex? I mean, if your relationship is based upon having sex 2 - 3 times daily, then there is something wrong, IMO.

Separate lives are a good thing. Not totally separate like 77redneck’s brother or whoever (I don’t feel like scrolling up), but each person should have their own friends and things to do. Imagine how all your friends will feel having to pick sides if you break up? Imagine how YOU will feel if all your mutual “friends” take the other side? Doesn’t make for great self-esteem.

I’m going to PM you some other things that I don’t particular feel like sharing with all of Pittspeed. :slight_smile:

having separate lives works very well for my brother. everyone is different.

But I agree, in this case, sounds like she isn’t ready for marriage or isn’t ready for marriage with him.

sex is a big part of marriage, like it or not. If you are having issues in the bedroom, they will affect other areas of your life also.

Ive talk to her for hrs before on a few comments she has made towrds, says they have 1-2 a week, she said when they r married she doesnt care if its 10k a day, ??? got me scatching my head, my comment was ur engaged He wants only you give him what he wants.

she will care and it will be an issue. my $.02

agreed.

He sleeps there every night, from what I understand they are never apart, just for work,

is she hot?

ROFL!!!

Key Factor!