Kid got arrested dt

i didnt see the fight but i saw it starting at shots… was walking by in front of 42 … and seen this bone thug fighting the cops… its was like you seeing someone on tv trying to fight the cops then they just manhandled him… was a great site

i used to bounce downtown here, and the funniest shit was the “tough guys” that wanted to fight or fuck with the cops, the cops wouldnt even do anything, just stand back and pepper spray the shit outa them :rofl:

it was a whole different story when that gas hits ya hahahahah

thats what methenfedimines will do to a kid

Florida clubs> Chippewa…extremely extremely rare you ever see a fight here and I go out at least twice a week

I can’t figure out why there we’re always so many fights up there

^cholos^

ehhh… downtown sucks :tdown:

hole in the wall bars FTW

lets get all of nyspeed to riot on chippawa just for the hell of it. it sucks so lets rid it of all this drama, its pointless anyways. lets open a bar and invite 16 year old girls in but only guys over 21. wonder why buffalo has so many fucking sex offenders. dumb fucking city.

Look at my button down stripped shirt

/downtown

+1

youtube or it didn’t happen.

lol

god i love allentown.

i heard it was rubicant

thread backfire

NEJB

rofl pwnt

It depends on where you go. The wife and I go to Crocodile a lot because her friend bartends there. It’s mostly an older crowd, not the falling-down-drunk-16yo-girls and chest-thumping-frat-boy-fag crowd you’ll see at some other bars down there. :gotme:

well then u fit right in :smiley:

Har har. I’ll have you know I’m a very immature 25 year old. :stuck_out_tongue: Just because I got married it doesn’t mean I’m lame, just that I’m a sucker! :lol:

Downtown is fucking terrible.

Oh you all wouldn’t know a good time if it was sitting on your face!

lol WRONG