Kid got arrested dt

pretty much some kid was fighting around dt in front of bit shots blah blah blah cops came and thought he was going to go in the backseat willingly, THEY were wrong this kid tried getting out and was going nuts… the cops grabbed him out whipped him to the ground and cuffed him and threw him back in… IMO this kid looked about 17, 5’4, 120 lbs… tons of people were watching and heres a shitty cell pic… damn no light

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c294/jkucz31/ca918f727d09.jpg

el oh el

He deserves to get beat because thats how the fuzz roll in B lo

are young punks that stupid seriously

:pointlessthread:

not really because it was probably some punk kid on here… cough cough off topic… leave your shit to yourself thankyou

Cough cough, Gossip queen. Who gives a fuck.:crap:

GFTO!!! a fight downtown… you are shittin me

No shit, thats why I stopped going down there like 8 years ago. Grow up already.

i watched this fight first hand from area 42
…what a awful fight

and judging from the picture you were at are 42 as well

dt is all people who wanna fight thats why i love canada, all nice people

i didn’t know people old enough to drive went to chippewa

Because that doesn’t happen every night there…

Holy shit a drunk kid trying to fight!

Well who was it?

At least is they close down Space it might cut down on the thugs and gangsters stabbing/shooting each other… I stay away from Chip anyway.

I was at a new place last night though, Snooty Fox on Deleware and it was pretty baller. Dom Hasek and Larry Quinn were there along with some of Buffalos finest gold digging women. Drinks arent cheap either… my tab at the end of the night was :lol:. Felt like I was in NYC or something.

there was more than one fight …

and they’re always in front big bigshotz and and area 42 and liars is both of those places fail…

it’s beer muscle central

Let me guess… In front of Liars and moved down to the corner?

inforanswer

no just big shotzzzzzzzzz both these kids were a 110lbs soaking wet m

:word:

:bloated::bloated:

F- . you suck.