kouki

well if you were to trade that sucker in, thats the most youd get for it, even my uncle told me 240sx are pretty much worthless.

but they’re so sexy so that is why people spend so much cash money on them I personally would probably spend few g’z for a clean coupe or a zenki

people spend so much cash on them because people ask so much for them, otherwise theyre not that expensive.

yeah thats probably true, most of the people sell them with mods so that’s why the price is high …so the only way to get a good one for a fair price u’d have to go to the states and book it back to ontario lol

Trading anything in gets you pretty much no money whatsoever. A dealer doesn’t consider a 240sx a high demand car.

price is dictated by demand. If people will pay that much for a car, then thats how the price inflates.

look at the shitty ae85 corollas? are they worth anything? no, but yet people sell, and people BUY for over $2k. Who cares what the blue book says. The price is only accurate for only the first 5 or so years. plus, stop looking at trade in value an dlook at the private party retail.

Did anybody see the car? There are always people looking for S14s and especially Koukis thats why I put it out there…

This is true… But how many people put their money where their mouth is?

it would be a great price if it was 5speed but its not

i put my money where my ass is
lol jkn