kouki

http://www.trader.ca/Search/Details.asp?mknm=745&Region=-1&subcategory=&CAT=1&ADID=6887935&ADS=6887935|

Looks like a nice car, if it’s still available somebody should jump on it.

Looks like winter driven…And it doesnt say if its auto( probably is )
I dont think the owner would appreciate anyone jumping on his car tho…

Nothing special I see no reason to jump on it…

Canadian 1998 kouki, one owner, asking price is less than 10 grand and it is supposedly properly maintained, that is a good deal IMO. 150K is not that much for a 10 year old car either. Took me long enough to find a nice one, mine has only 30K on it tho.
The posting was just for information in case people did not see it yet. If you don’t like it I guess it was not meant for you.

Pete

looks pretty good but a bit too much

it comes with snow tires… now unless there afraid of those freak blizzards in july ill assume its winter driven…

and i would jump on this car… dont care what the owner says. lol

The price is pretty average, you’re just used to ridiculous markup. There’s no reason to pay more than 10k for a 10 year old car with 150k on it.

it’s just hard to find a decent one in Canada, they are either crap or way too expensive, if this car is a one owner and looked after it does not seem to much. I dont know the guy or the car, I just thought I throw it out there.

This forum is funny

People are asking for AND GETTING 3000, 4000 and $5000 for 16 year old S13 Hatchbacks with “Minimal Rust” and +250k

But as soon as a nice 1998 S14 comes along its suddenly over priced…

lol

And those are the overpriced cars I talked about. That and people asking like20 grand for a kouki with stock SR. Because of douchebaggery like that, people start to think that a kouki for 10g’s is a steal, when in reality, it’s what it should’ve always been selling for.

lol i would never pay 3-5 k for an s13
and as for the kouki you could get one from northern US for 5-7k

That kouki is overpriced. Check this ride out, its in Illinois, south of Windsor michigan border.

For $9g’s you get an SR powered Kouki.
http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/325439

^^^ that’s wxactly what im saying

That’s great but how can you compare the two? One appears to be a clean car, the other probably is a slut that had 6 owners and hit three trees. I like koukis but they have to be clean, that car does not look clean to me, but like I said I did not see the silver moss one either.

it’s just pictures man…you never now what the car looks like in person

LMAO @ the prices of these things.
theyre worth no more than $4000 and people ask double that.

^^^no not 4 but 6 yeah

according to the canadian black book, a mint condition 1998 240sx LE with 150000kms is worth $3845
but realistically, ya no more than 6 max. Nissans depreciate like a bitch.

Black book values are usually fairly underrated.

it’s ok in about 2 years te prices will drop by double probly