Not sure what to think of this...

I seriously hope this isn’t someone on here…

all i can say is BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!! Rare “Sylvia”…
$10,000?!?!?!?! I know they are getting rare, but a clean 240 does not run that price. Granted, that looks like the cleanest S14 i have ever seen.

good.

if that’s worth $10k we’re all in good shape

I live 30 mins from Windsor, maybe i’ll have to go see how clean it really is…

And that is why I don’t own a 240sx, my options are $10k or the other ones I’ve seen have been $9k and $7500 for one with rusted rails and couldn’t be safetied.

if its as clean as it looks, why not?

I bet that car has been pampered its whole life… if so, to the right buyer, it could be worth whatever you make it out to be

tell me where else a 240 in canada thats for sale, that looks as that prestine?

Very true. But I have personally never been one to buy a clean car just because it’s clean.
It has 159,000 km. Someone’s summer car obviously.

I get that to the right person it might be worth it… but for that kind of price you might aswell bring over a clean S14 from japan and give it a LHD swap.

I’m all for this pricing…

Less chance of it being drifted into a curb/wall…

so how much is someone willing to pay for a mint s14 240sx now a days in 2013/2014? no rust. great condition.

I’d like to know too. I’ve got a mint '98 lady driven kouki with 50k on it. yes. Five, Zero. Based on this thread I’m thinking 18 grand? Any takers?

there was one here in cambridge. Lady driven, traded in at honda. Honda sold it for like $3500. Thing was mint. Like serious mint, not “mint… but has no frame rails”. It was auto tho lol

With the inflation on these cars, wait another year and you can probably trade it for a lightly used R35.