How much?

Hey guys!! Just had a little question. I want to buy an s13 but i found an s14 and was wondering how much you would pay for an s14 95 with 148,000km and no rust, no accidents, black, 5spd, AM-FM, CD, PL, PW, PM, sun roof, spoiler, A/C and a very clean car? How much would you buy such a car for?

5k max

Sure? I got some guys ready to pay around 7-8 K. I got an offer from a dealership selling the ride for 5K with tax added on it to like a 5.9K. Was wondering if its worth it buying the car from them. Its in pristine condition with literally no rust AT ALL! Its in amazing, almost brand new condition. Well, basically, i’d say if i wouldn’t have seen the mileage on it, i’d guess it to be a brand new ride. its the s14 SE version.

What say? Is it worth the money? or am I more likely to find such deals often?

Your not going to find a super clean s14 everyday for a good price. Most people over price them thinking they are worth more than they really are. I paid 7k for a 300whp clean 95 s14. If you have the money and your looking for a solid platform to build from, go for it.

sounds like a good deal, i bought my fairly clean S13 w/ SR swap for 5.5k so 5.9 for a clean s14 sounds awesome!

Thanks! :slight_smile: I was thinking i’d go ask the guy for 4.5K(without tax). Think that’s a fair price to ask?

Worth a shot the worst he can say is no. Good luck!

Will do.

still too expencive… i got a 96 le in mint shape with 150km for much less then 5000 its auto but even factoring in the price to do a manual swap it was much less

How much did you get it for? :s

How much are these rides for? I know i can get an s13 for about 3K in pretty good condition but no idea about s14s…

good ones are hard to find s13 or s14, 3000-5000 is fair for a good quality s14 chasis, maybe i got a good deal on mine cause it was on the lower end of that spectrum

yea…probably. Still… can i know how much you got yours for?

pm me

nice! :slight_smile:

There is rust on all 240’s… Look hard enough and you will find it.

yea…but couldn’t find anything on the top of this…dint check the bottom though…was raining today…tough luck :frowning:

you haven`t checked the bottom yet…haha

Yea I haven’t been able to. It was raining hard so i couldn’t.

I got a clean s14 rust free with sr for 7.5, so 5 for a mint stock one sounds about right, but make sure you do get to check the underbody before you buy it. Good luck.