How much?

Looked at the underbody and it looked completely mint, but 5K is a little too much for me. I asked for 4K but he wouldn’t go down a cent from 5K.
so i had to let it go…

Bummer. Maybe post up where it is and other members may be interested?

Im pretty sure this is the car he’s talking about

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Nissan-1995-NISSAN-240-SX-SE-W0QQAdIdZ144566444

My advice dont buy from dealers.
thats me though, my family has had bad expierences with cars bought from dealers.

thats right by my work.

yea…thats the ride i was talking about…took a look at it…and the guy was acting as if it was his dear ride…haha…
he doesn’t even know what engine that thing has… :stuck_out_tongue:

95 s14 i sold myns the paint wasnt good on myns though only because i had to get rid of some surface rust. but the body and everything else was rustless. also had a sr i baught it for 5500. ended up selling for 6000 with sr. and the usuall stuff like exhaust intercooler. but yeah i think alot of people over price there cars. i baught that s14 for 5500 over 2 years ago. but if u look around u can find some decent prices my friend picked up a 98 s14 for 6000.

the best deal i personnaly was ever getting was 2500 for a mintttttt s14 kouki not sure if it was 97 or 98 i was young then 16 or 17 had just baught a s13. and didnt go for the kouki because it was auto. i was getting it off of a guy that came buy alot at the shop i worked at.

brown people know nothing about motors =)
I keed. sorta.