How much $ for my car?

Well i am getting ready to sell my car and was just curious as to how much i should ask for it?

Engine:
SR20det, Front mount I/C, 3" megan exhaust, blitz bov, megan turbo manifold, walbro fuel pump

Body:
17" rims, bomex knock off kit, tinted windows

and its lowered with eibach sportlines, the underbody has seen better days, that is why i am unsure of what to ask, and it needs paint, someone backed into the drivers side and i did the body work myself and spray bombed it, so it just needs paint.
http://www.jeepforum.com/gallery/files//5/4/1/7/3/car.JPG

we need a lot more pics than that to tell you how much it’s worth :stuck_out_tongue:

ok, what else do u wanna see?

heres the motor.
http://www.jeepforum.com/gallery/files//5/4/1/7/3/DSC010092.JPG

Frame man… thats an important area which usually constitutes for a sale.

i haven’t got any pics of the frame and it aint easy to get pics of it, the worst spot i repaired already, there was two holes in the floor and i welded those up too. im pretty sure there is two bad spots in the rear and thats about it.

I’d say around 5000 - 6000

ya do you think that would be reasonable? i was thinking somewhere in that range

If there is rust anywhere…id say its more in the low to mind 5k range rather than 6k…

Just because of the swap,that brings the price up quite alot.

show pics of the underneath :slight_smile: love the white

iono, there have been several SR powered S13’s on here that were not able to fetch $5000.

Jammal’s sil-80 w/ SR was clean with some rare mods and still only got $5k.

Paul cant get that for his SR powered S13 with a decent frame

i bought and sold an SR powered S13 for less than $3500

Cal cant get $9000 for his SR coupe and its got a built motor.

im not speculating on price, ideally you should get $5000 - $6000 or more but i dont know that the market warrants it right now.

its confusing though, people are paying more for clean KA powered S13’s that are good underneath… like FRIGGA’s, his went pretty fast and he got more than i have seen several SR powered S13’s go for.

huh, thanks for the responses, i guess i’ll just have to put it up and see what kind of offers i get, thanks alot.

your best bet is to part it out.

i would say about 6000 if it has low mileage

what kind of white is that just curious.

umm not sure about the colour, its a base clear, its called snow white, the bumper is spray bombed though, due to the body work that i did.

Bing, mine sold the other week. Was just a matter of broke ass lowballers. I got what I needed for it.

Anyways depending on the severity of the bodywork needed, and if it’s really a clean underbody, I’d put it around 6-7K. If the underbody needs work for safety… I would put it closer to the price of an SR swap with a chassis thrown in for free, and take anything anyone offered you around 5500.

ya around the 6k mark would be nice, because i figured the sr swap and everything that goes with the sr, plus rims, suspension, 300zx brakes, and all the other little things is easy work 5K.

What suspension mods do you have?

BTW i didnt know there was a 300zx brake swap…is it front or rear or both?