Looking for nice apartments near albany

The Alexander. Big money, yet soooo dope.

Stopped right there, sorry brother. That place is not secluded, its 100 yards from a shithole city. And the falls are not nice looking, head up into the ADK’s if you want to know what a nice waterfall looks like. Cohoes is basically a mini Troy but with no nice area to speak of. Thats why there is still units available in that place, nobody with money wants to live in Cohoes.

I work in cohoes. I can vouch for this city being completely shitty

Dude, they have waiting lists for there apartments lol… If theres any available its 1-2 at a time tops… And its literally 4 minutes from guptils which is an awesome latham neighborhood…

Harmony mills is on the other side of the railroad tracks from the TOWN of cohoes…

Mansions in Defreestville are nice but im pretty sure they are more than $1000, not sure though.

Wait, you just recommend that someone checks out the Towers Of Colonie:crackup:dunno

I’m sorry, I stayed there when I worked for Colgan/Eclipse during my work week (it cost me like 100 bucks a month), and the way it’s setup (and the people that live there) make it feel like a hospital/mental ward. Stay far away, unless you’re just using it as a ‘crash pad’ a few days a week like I did.

This. Thank GOD I was living in my own place/on campus when my parents rented here and I really only was there a few weeks. I hated those apartments.

most places in cohoes your a arm reach from a govt funded building. HUD is not good. right down the street theres a kown drug corner and prostute alley. but people pay 1200 a month for a nice apartment in a shitty location. id rather have a shitty apt in a nice location just me tho to each his own

speaking of crackheads http://www.news10.com/story/16221297/four-arrested-in-cohoes-drug-bust

i think that girl lived at harmony mills

says Saratoga sites.
That might be the projects out there. I ride my bike out that way and go by the projects but dont know the name of them

:facepalm:Idiots

“All three resided at the residence on Saratoga Street.”

I lived in harmony mills for a little over a yr , I loved it . It is quiet , clean ,etc . The scum is south of there mostly . The falls are nice to watch esp for being this south as they cleaned it all up . I had to move as I was pretty pissed at my wife one night and I left the parking garage in a hurry and left some tire marks lol

Saratoga sites is the projects lol , its a dark community so that’s a given .

ni99as dont know son, they dont know luxury when they see it.

I loved the old warehouse look to it , with old wooden beams and shit on the ceiling . I could have my steroids knocking whenever I wanted and Noone could here it . That and I was 10 mins from anywhere .

Harmony mills is fucking sick… Majority of this forum and other people will down talk something they have no idea about lol… Theyll live in a shitty studio apartment in Loudonville because they hear Loudonville is a nice area rather then a REAL pimp lounge that they wont take the time to look at bc of the name of the town lol… Sad most are followers.

The little gangsta’s write on the tunnels on the bike path in permanent markers. Always blunt wrappers in there too.

Don’t taze me bro

Holy shit lol , fucking autocorrect lol