Apartment Searching.

I find it so frustrating looking for apartments.

Buffalo News Classifieds suck because it’s mostly only apartments in Buffalo.
The Pennysaver’s suck because they are so disorganized.
Apartmentfinder.com and sites like it suck, because they’re usually only apartment buildings.

Is there any other way I can find apartments SOUTH of hamburg? Help. Thanks.

Craigslist? Or maybe Tonto’s list? :gotme:

Not sure why anyone would want to live south of hamburg anyway. Where are you looking like Springville area or like Salamanca?

Neither.

Like Derby/Angola/Brant/Irving/Silvercreek/Etc.

Not into “city” areas.
And craigslist blows.

What’s Tonto’s list?

I put my units up in craigslist, and I usually get like 50 emails per day.

Its crazy.

Don’t know about SOUTH of hamburg too much, have you used search on craiglist for cities that you want to live in?

I’ve been looking through craigslist only, and I’ve found dozens of awesome places.

Who the fuck wants to live in the southtowns, anyway? God, I fucking hate that area. Bunch of yippie fucks fucking each others wives in the ass. Then you have all the poor fucking assholes who can’t speak for shit. Fuck that place.

See, I hate the northtowns. Ha.

buffalo.craigslist.org/apa.

That’s where I found all mine.

Shows nothing south of hamburg.

do any “local” papers from that place help?

no apartments cause no one lives there?

Guys, she’s not moving to the northtownes. She knows her place below ny’s “Mason-Dixie.”

my dad lives in derby and i have never seen an apartment building at all along rt5 lol, so idk where u plan to live? maybe they have doubles or something…

i honestly just assumed they gave houses away in those towns, they charge for that shit?? how absurd!

there’s like 3 of them right when you come into derby on rt. 5… i grew up in derby.

i don’t want to live in an apartment building. i want a house…

Hook up with a rich guy and have him buy/build you one?

No but really why the southtowns?

trying to find a house down here on the island at the moment. craigslist is one of the few ways to find no fee places.

dawn i have a room for rent … i take payments :gotme: