looks like there may be another Rocky's pizza coming to a town near you!!!!!!!!!!

Met with a lady today that I had talked to in the Past about purchasing a building in Tonawanda and everything went very well.Looks as though the begining of next year there may be a 2nd Place.Would be in the old Mighty Taco on main st in Tona.I won’t be running it as a buddy of mine will be,but it should have all my recipes AND beer and wine as he already has his liquor license for erie county and knows one of the heads at the SLA for E.C.
I will keep you posted and should be 100% by the end of the week.
D

nice alittle closer to home

AWESOME!!!

yummyyyy

Haven’t been to your first place, but this is much more convenient.

Very nice man. Me and the woman tried it not too long ago and it was great. Service was good too.

Oh yea? Maybie we need a sample of the merchandise… :wink:

Damn - business is booming for you! Congrats. :slight_smile:

just a heads up. im sure you’ve done your research…but i worked in that building for years and it is definatly in very rough shape. so just be careful of what your getting yourself into, it may be a maintenence nightmare.

^^ some details please.I won’t be able to post back until tonight but would like to know what you know about the place.
thanks
D

oh wow i remember those days

Cool, a closer location. I’d check it out :tup:

i dunno what kind of details your looking for. but you have to remember that whole store front was probably built in the 1800’s. mighty taco moved to a new location because of the poor condition of that store. ill be honest with you…i was scared of falling through the floor near the grill area when i worked there. another point i want to bring up. in the store front to the right of the old mighty there have been about 5 pizza joints in the last 10 years and they all have failed…including just pizza. so that alone should caution you into starting another pizza joint there.

the curse of the mighty taco!

Hooray!!!

West Seneca area please???/

hahaha best username everr$$$

i’d go if there was one in that area

thats because just pizza sucks balls, no wonder.

horrible pizza!!!

oh boy, can’t wait…cheektovegas location after that!