Lost my job

So, I’m kinda unemployed. I work for a home health agency. I usually take care of one certain client. It just so happens that this client’s sister (who also happens to be his guardian) despises me and has been trying to get me fired for months. Well, she finally succeeded. So, they took me off my clients case. My supervisor wants me to come into the office today to offer me another case and a pay raise, but I know I will be looking at over a $3 pay decrease. I was making $12.66 an hour until now. :bash: The benefits are shitty too, so fuck 'em. I’ll go elsewhere. I’m applying at southwest regional medical center, and for a job with the central blood bank (they will train me to draw blood for blood drives). So, if anyone is hiring let me know. I’m a certified nursing assistant with 3 years experience. I can type, I do speedwriting (similar to shorthand), and can use some computer programs. I’m in nursing school as well.

wow that sucks

That sucks but things always happen for a reason. There’s something out there waiting for you with your name on it.

Wow sorry to hear. Good luck on the job hunt!

that is awful, good luck on your job search.

Yeah, I’m having a shitty week with the car and work. At least school is going good.

sorry to hear. hope things get turned around for you

oh well, at least i got a new job … now you can force me to pay the rent in full when i move in lol.

Your lucky in your field… jobs pretty much everywhere.

Yeah, I think that job at the blood bank would be nice…especially with my health problems. I wouldn’t have to do any lifting or asswiping :bigthumb:
Pay is only $10.84 though, but it does say they give $1.75 extra an hour if you work on short notice, “the float pool”.

maybe if your father wasnt such an asshat if we go up there more he will give us money :bowrofl:

I’m beginning to wonder if he likes you more than me :stick: Also, are we asking for money before or after we tell him we’re getting engaged?:love:

Soory to hear Mag. Time to much off of Dom now :slight_smile:

unemployment/vacation ftw!

Yeah, but I still made more money than Dom until he starts his new job on the 16th. So no moooching from him. I guess it is like a vacation, except I’m still in school and selling mary kay…at least I dont have to work midnights anymore.

why not head downtown? there are tons of jobs at the hospitals. I know my gf’s mom’s floor was always looking for nurses

She applied for childrens, something was posted at Waynesburgh for it. If she would get it she would be set for health care.

you guys need to move closer to the city. Check out Mercy too

well, she goes to school at Waynesburgh/Washington hospital so… moving any closer then say Cannonsburgh wouldnt be worth.

Luckily, there are tons of jobs in health related fields locally. Sucks that you lost your job, but hopefully the grass is greener on the other side!

It allways seems like it is :slight_smile: