got my new job!

im working for a medical records company called Examination Managment Services, INC. its in carnegie and i start on tuesday. im gettin a base hourly rate of 7/hr with a commision possibility over 13 dollars an hour! i got the phone call at about 11am and i think that about made my day! i was so sick of interviewing with people!

ok im done :cool:

congrats

Thank You :slight_smile:

:cool:

:cool: still got a hookup at GNC ?? :x:

no i left GNC on bad terms that im not going to get into because i got fucked over so bad but thats ok this job is better! i have a 30 day evaluation period then after 90 days i can get insurance with them. after 6 months with them i get a weeks paid vacation along with holidays off paid! :):slight_smile:

congrats, now go buy a real car :bigthumb:

:cool: :bigthumb:

congrats… last time i was in carnegie i was 15 feet deep in water :doh:

how can you agree, you drive a cavalier :doh:

congrats!

Cause I can ALTIMA driver… :finger:

grats

todays the first day of my new job! im not really nervous but ive never had a office type job. i dont know how im going to react to seeing the same people 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week. i used to working in retail stores and seeing new faces everyday:dunno: ohh well.

congrats!

don’t try to shove NFL stats and GNC products down their throat and you’ll be golden.

maybe you can get a swap finally

hahahah also, if everyone at the office drives a ford taurus… don’t trade in your car and get a taurus just to fit in. :bowrofl: :grouphug:

Ha Ha 5 days 40 hours a week… shit wish I could see those old days… have fun at work. Might be your typical OFFICE SPACE…