New Job

Gots me a new job after being laid off for 4 months. Mechanic’s assistant at a trucking co. Only starts at 10 an hr. but has full medical insurance. So cant compain there.

Full medical is worth at least another $10/hr the way you’ll use it.

:tup: Congrats.

congrats Jeg :tup:

:tup:

Congrats… but being excited about $10 an hour, especially in a state that has state income tax???

thanks guys. Yeah I know $10 an hr isn’t much, but I’m only getting $134 a week on unemployment. So $10 an hr is a lot lol. I’m still trying to find a plumbing apprenticeship. But for now at least, its a job, with good insurance, that isn’t flipping burgurs or working a gas pump. That, and I get the satisfaction of earning my paycheck…and having something to do durring the day lol. The past 4 months have seemed like 4 years.

If you make $10 an hour you probably don’t pay much income tax anyway

touche

Ya I know its really not much. But like I said. I’m super excited to be working again. I feel like such a loser when I don’t work. and I like to earn my paycheck. Call is personal satisfaction/pride.

:bigtup:

working > not working

gratz, glad your happy.

congrats! :tup: I have been on unemployment far too long :frowning: I hope to find a job before spring, i need to…its part of my school curriculum lol

10$ isn’t bad at all if you’re younger/in school. When I worked as a cook I made 10.50 and worked 45+ hours, making like 450 a week take-home in an apartment with two fulltime incomes was great.

Congrats broski! Full health care is REALLY hard to come by.

1. CSR’s, Apprentices, Licensed Plumbers CSR’s, Apprentices, Licensed Plumbers Cellino Plumbing Inc. 2/1/10
    Cellino Plumbing Employment Extravaganza Saturday, Feb. 6th, 11-1 631 Bullis Rd., Elma 14059 CSR’s Apprentices Licensed Plumbers RSVP to 949-5194

congrats. I’ll facing the job market shortly myself…

Cool beans man!

Congrats man. Jobs are hard to come by.