mad jdm suby spec c fire

Ok, If I knew it was blowing plugs I probably would’ve let out of it or stopped running it, but I didn’t think to pull the plugs until on the way home one night it was sputtering and then later that night found that problem…and after the first issue came up I put plugs that were TWO steps colder in and still blew two of them off. Who would’ve thought that woulda happened?

Yeah, but he’s running a wet shot, most likely, not 100% relying on the injectors and ECU to provide enough fuel like mine was under juice.

Wrong again, you really gotta try and stop guessing what my car has:lol Its a DRY kit.

And…mines tuned by me!

well K-Pro needs to be tuned by someone who is experienced with it due to how many things need to be changed and made right…however, I believe there was some inexperience in tuning nitrous by the tuner…

his 1966 pony is doing something right, because its still on the same motor it ran the number with

when someone says run race gas, maybe you ought to, no?

lol brett ftw

Win!

what is this RACE GAS ya speak of

get your story right, you weren’t there when I got the car…no one said to run race gas only on nitrous, BUT Mike suggested it at a later time at the second time I had my car to the track after the tune…It was still blowing plugs off with race gas. It was the tune.

Yes lets all jump on bretts nuts bc he made joey look stupid, but he goes by what he hears!

Race gas…or at least a mix of is just COMMON SENSE when running spray. Easy way to prevent alot of problems for cheap…

youre so fast to point the finger at other people, but youre the one who openly says they spray just driving around.

rather than speculate a problem jr, maybe you should datalog your car, something mike has told you to do time and time again. datalogs dont lie. bitter teenagers do.

my trans am has gone through like 10 or more bottles and there are no problems there…

I spray around town like an idiot lol…no prblems, just fun!!

chevy f.t.w

Wow

:wierd Gtfo :lol

a 125 or whatever shot fogger spread across 8 cylinders is much easier ona car than a direct port 80shot on pump gas.

im not new to the car scene so dont try to out smart me bud. youre a good kid, but your logic is flawed… i was working on cars before you could stay out after the street lights were on.

ok dad

oh noes, poor poor scooby, and driver